ABC Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

ABC Consultants Interview Questions

Interviews at ABC Consultants

2.5

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ABC Consultants (Atlanta, GA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

one phone screen and One interview to get to know you one on one with hiring manager. they want to bring you back more times if they decide to hire you

Consultant Interview

Interview

Know your accomplishments well. There were 4 rounds of interview. They all pretty much asked similar questions. Have your performance numbers on top of your head. Lot of focus on targets and achievement.

Interview Questions

ABC Consultants Response

6 Aug 2018 – Chief People Officer

Hi, Yes, this is one-part of the interaction, where numbers, targets and accomplishments / failures are probed and assessed. Thanks for your feedback. Best wishes, sujoy.basu@abcconsultants.in

Clerical Administrative Interview

Interview

Quite interesting. Right to the point. Pretty smooth and allowed for questions to be more direct. Then asked for more information. Some assessment was suggested for placement in certain positions.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABC Consultants.

Interview

3 rounds of Project Manager Related. Interview held in 3 rounds, and was taken my multiple people. It went well and later I declined the offer. how was it, I cant really say but whatever it is.

Manager Interview

Interview

had 1 round of interview with someone dont know her name it was long time ago but it was overall normal discussion. had 3 round of discussion where technical and operational discussion as well

Interview Questions

• simple as per normal interview   1 Answer

Head - Process Excellence Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at ABC Consultants (New Delhi (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

Got a call from a consultant and I was briefed about the role with ABC . Face to face interview was scheduled with senior HR leaders. I was requested by the HR consultant to prepare a document (ppt) for the interview as requested by the ABC. Purpose of preparing this document was to show them what exactly my approach would be if an opportunity is given.

Interview Questions

• It was more like a discussion about my prior work experience / assignments. Spent ALL time discussing what I did in my previous organizations what exactly my contribution was. Would have been better if same time we've had discussed about the my approach or understanding about the business.

No technical question was asked (from six sigma point of view). Some basic questions were asked i.e., why I am looking for a job and what profile exactly I am looking for. I wasn't expecting this.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

This course focuses on unlocking
    insights into data to improve operational
    efficiency, financial performance and
    strategic management. You will learn
    to interrogate information needs and
    transform information into knowledge,
    and knowledge to decisions and actions.
    Studying the Bachelor of Business
    (Analytics and Informatics) you will
    develop skills in creative thinking and
    critical analysis, communication and
    business decision making. You will be
    able to develop and lead ethical, social
    and environmental solutions to meet
    business challenges

Interview Questions

• This course focuses on unlocking
      insights into data to improve operational
      efficiency, financial performance and
      strategic management. You will learn
      to interrogate information needs and
      transform information into knowledge,
      and knowledge to decisions and actions.
      Studying the Bachelor of Business
      able to develop and lead ethical, social
      and environmental solutions to meet
      business challenges   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABC Consultants.

Interview

Two rounds were done... Aptitude then personal HR round were done. People were not very much collaborative. People were laughing in front of when was giving interview. This was very bad experience. Suggest to not go.

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABC Consultants.

Interview

friendly interview. the process indicated that they were looking for people with communication skills and a confident attitude. They were not trying to build any kind of stress. I never felt like it was an interview.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ABC Consultants (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

Technically they don't ask anything. Interview process is very bad. After submitting all of my documents they never came back and now it's almost 2 months over. No one is bothered to answer my call or update me on same.

Interview Questions

• They ask basics of Analytics and few technical questions.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.