AKUNA CAPITAL Python Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

AKUNA CAPITAL Python Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at AKUNA CAPITAL

3.1

Python Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL in November 2019.

Interview

Passed resume screening and recruiter contacted me pretty quickly. I think they sent the Hackerranks to most people but beware that it's quite difficult if you're not prepared. I'd suggest looking over OS concepts as well just using Python for projects to get used to its syntax.

Interview Questions

• Multiple choice on OS, OOP, other DS/A. Coding question for style and code quality.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AKUNA CAPITAL

Python Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Started with receiving an online assessment.
    Got invited to a first phone screen and was tested on things I knew about Python (CPython specifically)
    Passed phone screen onto virtual onsite where typical systems design and algorithms questions were asked.

Overall very quick and smooth process.

Interview Questions

• NDA.
      Have a deep knowledge of CPython, Systems design, and algorithms.   Answer Question

Python Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Online coding challenge and phone interview. 11 Coding challenge questions, and 30 mins phone screen interview. The coding challenge is not hard if you prepare well. Phone screen interview is very basic behavioral questions.

Python Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

I submitted my application in early June, and choose Chicago as the Location, an online assessment was send to me after a day, there are five coding problems and needs to be done in 90mins. Problems are not easy.

Interview Questions

• One question is split the array. find the a way to cut an array with minimum cuts and every subarray has a gcd larger than 1.   Answer Question

Python Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL.

Interview

HR sent me a coding skill testing website link hackerrank and I was told that I had 1h and 45 mins to finish. It is about creating a trading system based on the requirements the company gave to you.

Python Developer Interview

Interview

Difficult OA. I got an OA, and the OA is pretty difficult, it includes multiple choice question about software development cycle and a coding question which takes around 2 hours at total.

Interview Questions

• Coding Question: make a monitor to observe trading process.   Answer Question

Python Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL.

Interview

I applied online, got a test. There was one coding question and a few mcqs.
    All the test cases passed for the coding questions and I am positive that most of my MCQs were correct, however I was given a rejection.

Python Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL.

Interview

About 1 week, get feedback after OA, make a appointment for phone interview. Phone interview last 20 minutes: introduce yourself, some technical questions about python, ask them questions. pretty nice interviewer.

Python Developer Interview

Interview

These guys are on StackOverflow renewing ads all the time. They are such a nuisance, because they're not giving people a fair shot. They're just collecting resumes and hogging up the job boards, spitting on many qualified candidates, not really caring. The positions they have and their sincerity to hire isn't proportional to the prominence of their ads seeking, ever more, resumes. Which they likely fill a few positions, then promptly deny. Possibly thousands.

They didn't proceed with any interview with me, instead giving me an automated reply. I'm confident of my qualifications. They promptly refresh their repertoire of candidates every month of people totally unaware of the scant sincerity of this place.

Python Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL.

Interview

I applied for the summer quant developer intern and I took the mental math test right after I applied for the summer internship and later that week I got the python dev challenge on hacker rank.

Interview Questions

• give you a bunch of Tetris to fit in a square box(DFS approach?)   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.