Aceville Publications Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aceville Publications

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aceville Publications (Colchester, England).

Interview

Good interview with prepared questions. Formal process, two interviews and made to feel comfortable and happy. Questions asked were good and informative. All in all a good process and felt comfortable throughout. Was offered water too which I think is always a nice ice breaker

Purchasing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aceville Publications (Colchester, England).

Interview

I was interviewed by two people who made me feel really comfortable and were very friendly. The interview lasted an hour and was very laidback and casual to others i have had. Questions were based more around my current job and personality rather than situational. I had looked into the company and was very confident on the role and company (although no question really gave me the opportunity to show this). I made a point of asking if i would get feedback either way and like many other companies they were convincing in saying i would. I thought the overall experience went well, its just disappointing that individuals can put time and effort in taking the day work, travelling to an interview and revising on the company and then not receive an ounce of feedback.

Interview Questions

• Had you heard of us before you applied for this interview?   Answer Question

Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colchester, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aceville Publications (Colchester, England) in March 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed by two department heads, the interview was fairly standard really - lots of questions about me, my experience, and how I would apply that to the job and how I'd overcome problems etc. I had prepared quite a lot so had lots to discuss and present which seemed to go down well.

Interview Questions

• What would I change about the magazine?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aceville Publications (Colchester, England) in January 2018.

Interview

A run through the CV-cover letter followed by a technical test. We also visited a couple websites commenting on some technical aspects.
    I was interviewed by line manager and head of department.

Interview Questions

• No particular technical questions related to project management (nothing that I had looked up was raised).   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colchester, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aceville Publications (Colchester, England) in January 2016.

Interview

Lengthy and very indepth asked many questions that seemed pointless and the Two interviewers seemed very distracted and uninterested in the whole company let alone the interview itself very poor interviewing skills

Interview Questions

• What makes you right for this role   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aceville Publications (Colchester, England) in October 2014.

Interview

Showed portfolio and then did a trial day. Talked through previous experiences and projects. Met two high members of staff I'd be working with. Trial day I worked on live magazine pages. Very interesting and gave a feel for the job.

Interview Questions

• What had I done that could be applied to magazine design   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.