Aditya Birla Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Aditya Birla Management

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aditya Birla Management

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aditya Birla Management (Pune (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

Company takes inteview some selected days and emergency of hirings.2 or 3 phases will be there for interview.1st one is a senior manager can take ur personal interview after that panel of HR and after the selection u would faced the medical test.

Interview Questions

• how can u manage? if any senior person will not in company for special task.   2 Answers
    • what kind of thinking u have about ur future?   Answer Question

Internal Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aditya Birla Management in April 2011.

Interview

It was a campus placement and interview was generic. Some questions from my Masters. Interview panel had 3 people. Two GM from Corporate Audit Function and GM HR. It was 2 day process. It started off with Aptitude test. Based of the performance in aptitude, Interview was taken. There were 3 people in the Interview Panel. The Interview took around 45 minutes to 1 hour. Thereafter, final candidates selected were intimated through the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in next five years?   2 Answers
    • Why do you want to join ABG?   2 Answers
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.