Aircel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Aircel Interview Questions

Interviews at Aircel

3.1

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aircel (New York, NY (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Questions were not specific to any field,but they were more related to the resume and its fields specified.
    Try to get the best projects on the resume and be confident.It was more professional at HR round. and overall process way more satisafctory.

Interview Questions

• What was the role in the project   1 Answer

Deputy Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aircel.

Interview

Was pretty much Job Description focussed, It was a total 3 level process with first with HR, second with Hiring manager and lastly with department head. So the process was very quite quick and simple as compared to other organisations

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview Process was very organized and case-based. The interview was a three-step process where L1, L2 and HR Head took the interview. HR round was very hard as HR kept on asking certain questions which were however difficult but interesting and relavant.

Interview Questions

• They provided multiple scenarios of the field and asked to come up with out of the box solutions   Answer Question

MIS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madurai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aircel (Madurai (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Asusual like other companies, nothing specific. after completion of all rounds i got placed with the company. but now i am not working there, company already closed due to insolvency, so lot of employees are in now trouble, govt also did't take any action.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your self, And technical questions   1 Answer

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aircel (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I received call through Company's HR. They called me to appear for an interview.
    First of all interview happened with Manager over there.
    They called me again after one month to appear for an interview with Senior Manager.
    After that they called me again in 2-3 weeks to appear for an interview with Panel.
    I was finalized at this time & last round was with HR which happened after almost a month.

Interview Questions

• Family Background.
      Skill set.
      Experience.   1 Answer

TSM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aircel.

Interview

It is Average. It took an overall 2 days. HR relations are average. They need people as there would be occasional resignations due to the mounting pressures. Overall Experience in this is average. Most dis satisfactory experience in this company ever.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions relating to previous work. Revenue, ROI, practices that were done earlier   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Aircel (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Had Two Technical rounds and One Hr round. Technical rounds are tough based on purely network knowledge. Interview is taken by highly experienced candidate. Even my first round is taken by CCIE.

Interview Questions

• Questions are generally based on Networking.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aircel (Bhubaneswar (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

There are 2 round of interview telephonic and meeting both were easy and the hr is really very friendly but you have be ready with the current market scenarios and have some knowedge about your academics and have to be a self starter agility to do the work

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aircel (Pune (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

G.D - 10 groups of 10 each. topic : ecommerce vs app only sites
    Interview : online interview at their office, regarding schooling, past experience, why hr, why aircel, challenges in telecom and so on.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aircel (Ahmedabad (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

First there was a groupp discussion in which they selected 15 out of 170 applicants.
    The HR round was just a formality.but the technical round was tough and required a lot of knowledge about the subject in concern.

Interview Questions

• Till what time you will be in our company?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.