Amaris Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Amaris Consulting Interview Questions

Interviews at Amaris Consulting

2.4

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amaris Consulting.

Interview

Efficient, quick. Manager and senior manager were great and kind. Learnt alot from the emplyees. Efficient, quick. Manager and senior manager were great and kind. Learnt alot from the emplyees.

Market Access Interview

Interview

The company's recruiter approached me first saying I was perfectly fit to their position. The second round is talking to one of their "manager", which I found out afterward that the "manager" doesn't know the area, he is actually another "recruiter" instead of a lead of the team.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amaris Consulting.

Interview

I didn't apply for a position but I was contacted by Amaris HR saying that my background was perfect for this position and wanted to have a phone call with me. I arranged a call with HR a few days later. Very friendly and straight forward questions. A few days later a got an email saying that they wanted to set up a skype interview with the hiring manager. I accepted and the interview was one-hour asking about my education, work experience and projects that I have worked on. They mentioned on the interview that they want me to have an in person interview at the Jersey city office with the team. I didn't hear anything from the hiring manager until a month later (I had already sent an email asking about the next steps) confirming my interview and asking what was my availability for the in-person interview. I didn't have the chance to reply, because two hours later, I got an email from HR saying that "unfortunately, it appears that there currently are no opportunities matching your wishes and expectations".

Interview Questions

• education, work experience and projects that I have worked on.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Amaris Consulting.

Interview

There were 3 main steps:
    - one interview in my home country
    - one interview on Skype with Senior Managers
    - one interview on Skype with the branch director

Overall, the process was supported by efficient international staff who were helpful in organizing everything.

Interview Questions

• How do I project myself outside of my home country?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amaris Consulting (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Very usual. On the phone, they ask you very normal questions, nothing unusual. theyre trying to get to know you, nad go a lot in depth about company's past and what they do.

Health Economist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amaris Consulting in December 2018.

Interview

First, talk with a representative over phone. They call you and talk about why did you apply, when can you start working, what is the VISA status, and something like this. Then the representative sets a Skype interview. The Skype interview went about 45 minutes. Talk somewhat general questions. Then the interviewer sets an in-person interview. I needed to prepare a presentation based on a paper they provided. The presentation is about 30 minutes then the in person interviewer ask questions regarding the paper and extension and limitations.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply this job?   1 Answer

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amaris Consulting (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

1 screening interview plus other 3 interviews of one hour each about your profile, the role you would cover and with the site manager. They ask basically the same things. All recruiters were good, but the line Manager seemed to me not so prepared for the task. They tend to be unclear about team organization and team seniority. The asked me to accept the offer without giving at least one day to think about it. I had to ask for it.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amaris Consulting.

Interview

Recruiter scheduled a 45-minute call where I was asked basic questions and introduced to the company. When I asked about the job on offer and its location, I was told I needed to come for an in-person interview to find out.

After the screening call, I received an email inviting me for an in-person interview at their office, with a random time slot already assigned. The time slot didn’t work for me, so I replied suggesting a new one. No answer from the company, but I did receive a call from the interviewer at the time of the interview asking why I hadn’t showed.

At this time, I had already realized I was wasting my time and politely declined the offer to reschedule the interview.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amaris Consulting.

Interview

They emailed me to set up a call. They called me on the phone and introduced themselves and asked me about my experience in e-commerce. I never heard back from them

Interview Questions

• How long have you been working in e-commerce   1 Answer

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amaris Consulting (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Got reached out through Linkedin, then I got a phone screening with a recruiter 2 weeks after I answered that I was interested, the screening with the Recruiter was smooth, and then I had another phone interview with the Account Manager for the US, we had a pretty nice conversation that focused a lot on my experience and type of projects, after that I had another phone interview with the engineering manager, this is when things started to go wrong, the first time around I stayed waiting for the person to call, turns out that they forgot to give him my contact information, we rescheduled for the next day and had another conversation that pretty much touched the same I had already talked with the previous manager, then I was told since it was right before the holiday season they would discuss and I would have a last interview with another Manager to see if I was a good fit or not. A month after that I never heard back from them, wrote a couple of emails asking about my process but not a single word from any of them, so I came here to Glassdoor to look for interview reviews for Amaris and found out that this is something they do quite often. Pretty unprofessional, I ended a bit broken-hearted because the projects sounded interesting and this seemed to be the kind of company I like to work for, but their lack of professionalism leaves a lot to be desired. Most serious companies would write back should the position you are applying to is no longer open or you are no longer considered as a candidate, but looks like Amaris would just ignore you.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about your job experience depending on your Resume   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.