Anaqua Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Anaqua

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anaqua (Boston, MA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

I went through a recruiter who set me up with an in-house interview on a Monday with the VP of Client Services. They liked me, so I came back that following Friday for a round two of interviews with other Project Managers, Senior Associates and the VP of Client Services again for about a 2-hour interview process (20-30 minutes with each interviewee).

Interview Questions

• Many of the questions were based on my past experience and how I could relate that to the role I was applying for. Some questions were very specific such as "Have you ever had to deliver bad news to a client, and if you did, what was it and how did you go about it?" or they would detail a situation and ask how I would manage that.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Anaqua (Boston, MA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a wonderful time. The office space is lovely. I had several one on one conversations with various technical and non-technical staff. They clearly explained the domain that their product serves, and described the needs of their customers. There was a written test with several .NET and database specific questions. Overall, very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• What does HTTP response code 404 mean?   3 Answers

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anaqua.

Interview

I interviewed with an initial screener, a senior recruiter, and the hiring manager over the phone.

There are several things about the interview the hiring manager that surprised me. Two things about my background seem to be of concern to her: the fact that I currently work for a large corporation and that I’ve worked there for more than 10 years. (Note, I have more than 25 years experience in the industry.)

She seemed to think that because I came from a large corporation, I would be inflexible and authoritative. She was often concerned that I may not be willing to pitch in to help with other efforts as needed. I spent much of my interview trying to dispel these preconceived notions. I don’t know whether I was successful or not, but I was not invited for an on-site interview.

Overall, I walked away from the interview feeling as if they saw themselves as a small company/underdog struggling against goliath corporations.

Interview Questions

• at the end of the interview, they asked me to send an assessment of our conversation and summary of my plan to move forward.   Answer Question

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anaqua (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Recruiter (from Anaqua) contacted me on LinkedIn. I followed up via email with a resume and cover letter. Received a phone screening (15 min) from Anaqua Recruiter. Had a separate 15 minute call with potential manager.

Scheduled in-person interview 1 week later. Interview was conducted in downtown office and lasted 3 hours, met with manager and then 4 potential coworkers (each was done separately 1-on-1). Mostly went over resume \ timeline of experience.

I do not know if other candidates were being considered. Received offer 1 week later. Note, they do check all of your references included with resume. Was offered immediate start if I wanted - they were ok with a few weeks to wrap up previous employment.

Interview Questions

• Revolved around previous experience and technologies used.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant/Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Anaqua (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

Got a call for an urgent need. The person in charge was leaving and did not give much information or send important details on name, location, etc. The whole process was brief, urgent, not flexible with salary negotiation.But they trusted on my experience and potential.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience in the field? What were my career plans.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.