Ascende Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Ascende Interview Questions

Interviews at Ascende

2.3

SLP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ascende in May 2018.

Interview

Completed over the phone with multiple individuals over several days. A very thorough explanation was given of the job expectations. They answered all my questions and allowed me ample opportunity to share any concerns I had about the job.

Communications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ascende (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Phone Interview with recruiter. Next was an in person interview with three people - one would be the line manager. One person told me what they do is boring. Seemed strange. Next was a grammar/writing test. One hour to complete. Then I had two more interviews additional people.

SLP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ascende (Seattle, WA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

the interview was fairly smooth, I kept speaking with a recruiter and then had a phone interview with one school and a Skype interview with another. I am not sure what else to say but this apparently needs a 30 word minimum and I really just want to use this to see other reviews of the company by people in my position applying for an SLP CF position through EBS.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ascende (Houston, TX (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied through their online portal and received an initial email from HR contact within one week. The ideal qualifications and my profile were a fit and thus the response was quick. After a few initial discussions with their HR contact, I was invited in for an onsite interview.

Onsite interview was 10 days (including two weekends) since my online application. Five sets of 30 minute interviews. Most of the questions were behavioral and focused on why I wanted to leave my current employer.

I presented a rough sample of a model I had created and there was moderate level of interest in it.

All of the interviewers were very polite and very welcoming. I did not feel stressed and at times had to focus the discussion back to he topic at hand rather than general jargon.

I received feedback two days after the onsite interview - I was asked about salary expectations. I provided details of my current compensation and they were generous enough to better that but only by a fraction. This was a nice gesture as I was aware of their budget and knew that they were making a special accommodation to assist me with the transition.

Offer received one week after the onsite interview, accepted four days later. From application to acceptance of offer: 22 days.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wish to leave your current employer?   1 Answer
    • What made you chose Ascende?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about a unique experience you had in the past and how you assisted the client with their concern?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I provided them details of my current compensation. I was fortunate to be in the two 10th percentile for similarly qualified individuals and thus did not expect a significant improvement. They offered my current + 1.5% which I knew was exceeding their usual budget and thus I accepted without any further negotiation.

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ascende (Detroit, MI (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

I submitted an online application via the company's website. I was then contacted by telephone by a human resources agent. Since I had concerns about the work site, she put me in contact of an employee currently working for the district I was looking at. Then, we arranged a phone interview with the person who would be my CFY supervisor.

Interview Questions

• I truly can't remember what they asked me. I had a lot of questions for them, which they answered in a way that reassured me.   1 Answer

Health and Welfare Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ascende (Houston, TX (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

Quick 30 min phone interview, followed by an in-person 4 stage interview. Interview started with the highest ranking supervisor first, followed by direct supervisor, then high ranking similar positions. Great office, but be prepared for the most important interview portion right from the start.

Global Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ascende (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

First, phone interview, no longer than 30 minutes. Discussed the position applied for, why I'm interested and expand on my education, past work experience, etc.
    Next, on-site individual interviews with 4-5 different managers.

Accounting Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ascende (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

It was your basic interview do you know how to do accounting. I thought they did a good job of asking questions. The individuals who they sent were intelligent a new about the position.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest thing you had to do at your last job?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ascende (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2010.

Interview

First, started with a brief phone interview with the recruiter. Then asked to come in for half day interview. At that time, I met with people at all levels for about 30-45 mins each. It last approximately 4 hours and included an office tour.

In terms of planning, be sure to read up on the company website - there is a lot of information available on the website. If you can use the "values", to demonstrate your skills even better. Be prepared to talk about Excel. Also, study current events in the healthcare arena - this seems to be very important at EBS.

Interview Questions

• What is your opinion of the health care reform?   1 Answer
    • What is your biggest fear in looking for a job?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Ascende (London, England) in November 2015.

Interview

Phone interview. Then a second a few days later with others in the company. A couple of weeks after a scheduled face to face interview and assessment. And then a second face to face interview with the director.

Interview Questions

• Assessing communication quality by testing a phone conversation.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.