Automobili Lamborghini Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Automobili Lamborghini Interview Questions

Interviews at Automobili Lamborghini

2.6

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Automobili Lamborghini in May 2019.

Interview

at first a phone call with the hr manager with general question and then a skype call with the manager of the area. the first call it was just to communicate some general information. in the second call it was spoken about myself and the job

Interview Questions

• describe yourself
      where do you see yourself in five years?
      why did you chose engineering?
      Positive and negative aspects of your personality   Answer Question

Junior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Automobili Lamborghini (Milan (Italy)) in July 2017.

Interview

First step phone call with HR. Personal and background questions. I had to describe my hobbies in English, in order to let the HR verify my English skills.
    Second step skype interview with both HR and buyer manager. The last one tried to put pressure when you had to answer and to confute each answer. Just to see how you react under pressure conditions.

Interview Questions

• Three things that a buyer have to do?   Answer Question
    • Three things that a buyer does not have to do?   Answer Question
    • Three positive and three negative aspects of yourself   Answer Question
    • Why we have to choose you?   1 Answer
    • Describe a situation when you negotiated and you obtained something by lowering the initial prize   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Automobili Lamborghini in July 2017.

Interview

Any auto mobile purpose and working process are also any body questions and body building engine works chasiss works manufacturing size autotranics automobile maintenance industrial automation wheel alignment body repair procedure gear box working propellershaft alignment

Interview Questions

• any automoblie Orient questions   6 Answers

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Automobili Lamborghini (Milan (Italy)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview took place at the university campus upon company's invitation only. The interview lasted roughly 20 minutes with an HR recruiter: basic questions like "tell me about your erasmus experience" or "why did you choose to study engineering and why at this university?". Finally, five minutes to ask questions about the job (internship) and the company. Overall a good experience, despite the fact that, after I asked for the HR contact and I sent her an invitation on linkedin, she did not accept it.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sant'Agata Bolognese (Italy)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Automobili Lamborghini (Sant'Agata Bolognese (Italy)) in February 2017.

Interview

I have applied to the Career Site, then HR Recruiting did the first telephone interview and they told they will send my resume to the Responsible of the position.
    Then I did an interview on site with Recruiting and Manager and the second interview on site with Head of and another HR

Interview Questions

• Explain somethin in English
      Why do you apply for this position?
      Which are your room of improvement?
      Which are your values?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sant'Agata Bolognese (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Automobili Lamborghini (Sant'Agata Bolognese (Italy)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted in 2 interviews in person.
    The first interview was with the Chief Project Management Officer and the senior Project Manager, as well as a member of the HR recruiting team.
    The second interview was with the Head of Recruiting.

Interview Questions

• The frist interview was more about your career and how you would face and overcome some project management situations.
      The second interview was more psychological.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sant'Agata Bolognese (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Automobili Lamborghini (Sant'Agata Bolognese (Italy)) in September 2016.

Interview

2 steps:
    Phone call with HR partner (general questions)
    Then Skype interview with Manager and HR partner (detailed background and technical questions). Very generic questions at the beginning, some detailed to the end.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be suitable for this position?   3 Answers

Industrial Engineer Junior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bologna (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Automobili Lamborghini (Bologna (Italy)) in July 2016.

Interview

It was an assessment interview, we were 8 candidates and there were 10 recruiters around us. After a 3 min individual English presentation about youself and your experience (with some guidelines like describe yourself with 5 adjective and where do you see yourself in 5 years) there were 3 steps: 2 in group and the last was an 1:1 interview with a Lamborghini engineer. The group tests cconcerned case studies not related with automotive field. The first with preassigned roles and the second one free roles. The testing time was 30 min in which the recruiter assessed your relational skills and if your goal was reached. The last interview lasted 10 min, you were asked to convince the engineer to guide the new hired with his experience, apart from his commitments, testing your motivitation.

Interview Questions

• 5 adjective that fits you
      How your friends will descibe you
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Automobili Lamborghini in May 2015.

Interview

Firstly they described me the position, main tasks and responsabilities asking if they were the same that I expected.
    Than they asked me short questions about my personality and academic path (why I choose that kind of field for insatnce) and what were my hobbies/interests.
    The last step wat to describe some situations in which i found creative solutions to a problem.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Stage Interview

Interview

Breve colloqui via web conoscitivo per intraprendere stage presso Lamborghini automobili. Colloquio effettuato da signora delle risorse umane molto disponibile e attenta alle mie esigenze. Possibilità di effettuare stage per tesi di laurea in ingegneria.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.