BAE Systems Interview Questions

Updated Oct 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 302 of over 302 interviews

Recruiter4%
In Person3%
HardAverageEasy

BAE Systems

Application

I interviewed at BAE Systems

Interview

Overall good interview process. I enjoyed speaking with the internal recruiter, very helpful. The role turned out to be not what I was looking for, but it was a helpful interview

Interview Questions
  • Q: tell me about yourself please
    Answer Question

BAE Systems

Application

I interviewed at BAE Systems

Interview

Started with an automated interview with pre-recorded questions and given 30 seconds to prepare and then give an answer. Next stage was a virtual face to face interview with similar questions asked from the previous interview.

Interview Questions
  • How do you see technology advancing in the company in the next 10-15 years

BAE Systems

Application

I interviewed at BAE Systems

Interview

A very interesting mix of questions and tasks! I was a little thrown off by the game-based competencies, but it was a really interesting way to conduct interviews! There were the usual kind of questions, and talking to a camera rather than an interviewer was interesting, but the games stand out to me as really memorable!

Interview Questions
  • I genuinely can't remember what they asked, but they weren't as business-related as I anticipated!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems (Birmingham, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview process was quite simple. There were 4 questions followed by two sets of game assessments. The questions were simple and mostly strength-based. You could record your answers upto 3 times if you didn't like the answer you recorded the firs time.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time where you had to set a goal for yourself and how you achieved it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland) in Sep 2021

Interview

Elegant and Fun. It was well prepared and the UI was easy to use. Had multiple attempts (3 attempts) to re-record along with prep time before each question. Everything was clear on the screen, although it could be made better.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you had to make a quick decision with limited information. Please describe the situation, what actions you took and the results

BAE Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems in Sep 2021

Interview

I had a screening call with a talent management team first to ensure I was a fit for the role. Then I had a telephone interview with 2 managers. Firstly the 2 technical questions along the lines of 'explain what is meant by cost and time variance and say which is more important.' Then I had 5 competency based questions. the interview w quite long, so be prepared and have plenty of examples to call upon. The questions re very much to know about you and your values and behaviours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BAE Systems

Application

I interviewed at BAE Systems

Interview

On-site interview by a panel of three senior engineering leaders. Nice and welcoming. Put me at ease. Interview lasted about 3 hours. Showed me around site after the interview was completed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Adelaide

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems (Adelaide) in Aug 2021

Interview

Online panel of three interviewers: the hiring manager, their manager, and a senior decision-maker. Apart from a brief introductions, the interview covered the following: - started off with related project experience. This included projects you were part of and working in a project environment. - the next set of questions went further into your awareness of certain project management (respective to the level required of the role) and stakeholder management concepts, and how you applied them. Do not worry if you were not part of multi-million dollar projects. - the last set of questions were situational and behavioural-based. Due to the nature of the job, the interviewers focused on situations where you are managing tough-to-deal-with stakeholders. - then came the time to ask them questions. Ensure that you have researched the project, the market environment, the company, and the people interviewing you. Ideally, you should ask at least one question from each category.

Interview Questions
  • - can you please tell me a little more about yourself? - what experience do you have with working on projects? - can you please outline how you managed the project? Please explain the steps. - what would you do if someone you worked with was unwilling to give information you needed? - when was a time you had to deal with a difficult worker or customer? explain how you resolved this. - what do you do for fun?

BAE Systems

Application

I interviewed at BAE Systems

Interview

It was neat process.I had first 1 screening interview. Then they asked me to attend face to face inyterview. Situation based questions. Technical questions. Company introduction were key parts.

Interview Questions
  • Interview questions are confidential. I can not disclose it.

BAE Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems

Interview

Recording answers to questions using HireView. The process itself was fine but HireView was a bit temperamental and often meant the page needed to be reloaded for it to work properly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 302 Interviews