Badenoch & Clark Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Badenoch & Clark Interview Questions

Interviews at Badenoch & Clark

2.8

Recruitment Consultant/Researcher Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Badenoch & Clark.

Interview

Fairly simple, had two separate interviews and passed both. After this there was a final interview with directors. I later found I didn't get the job as they didn't like my personality and thought I would be "disruptive" to their culture due to asking a specific question to one of the directors.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you hired someone who you found had a criminal record?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Badenoch & Clark (Milton Keynes, England) in February 2020.

Interview

In February 2020 I had an interview for a potential role that would be based in the Milton Keynes branch. The interview lasted about 90 minutes, during which time we discussed many things.
    Despite me making several attempts to glean feedback I have heard absolutely nothing since. As a result, I have no interest in working with or for Badenoch & Clark. Particularly if this is representative of how they generally treat their candidates. As a global recruitment business they really should be able to do better. In my view they have failed to meet even the most basic standards of common courtesy and professionalism.

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Badenoch & Clark (Milan (Italy)) in February 2020.

Interview

Recruiter arrived 35 mins after the scheduled time. Tried to reach her by phone and message. Nothing. Usual questions, recruiter did not have enough competences to test my knowledge. We agreed to get in touch if I could be interested. I expressed my interest in the position the day after. Since then, no more news. Typical behaviour.

Interview Questions

• Usual ones like what are the motivations to change?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I interviewed at Badenoch & Clark in January 2019.

Interview

Reached out after I had become available. Whilst B&C have an office closer to where I interviewed and would have worked there, I travelled over an hour to be at the office the manager in question was at.

I didn’t get any feedback at all afterwards which after travelling a long distance just shows they’re a company to avoid and really not courteous.

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Badenoch & Clark (Reading, England) in October 2018.

Interview

1 phone interview and 2 face to face. First phone call with the hiring manager and then a face to face with her and a second face to face with the managing director and the team

Interview Questions

• how will you develop the market. What kind of strategy will you implement?   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Badenoch & Clark (Geneva (Switzerland)) in September 2018.

Interview

The process counts 4 interviews with a Manager, Director, an Assessment center and local heads.

Invited for two rounds to discuss my background, values , the job, to meet the managers and then to an assessment center. Interviews are easy. The assessment center is a case study (ex: prepare an interview as a recruiter).

- Every round was at a two-week interval

- Standard interview questions

- The Final answer came more than 3 weeks after the last round of interview. A Final feedback is provided however it did not make sense in my case.

Overall, the process took months and I really feel like I lost my time given the feedback provided.

Hope this helps!

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe you?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Badenoch & Clark (London, England) in February 2018.

Interview

3 stage interview - strengths based and experience to date, competency based interview to test competencies relevant to the job and a meeting with a Director which tested how much you really know about the job

Commercial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Badenoch & Clark (Paris (France)) in May 2017.

Interview

Be informed that recruiters once they received a CV are used to inform immediately your boss about your willing to change job. This is an awfull commitment they are so pleased to do. Poor people.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Badenoch & Clark.

Interview

Fairly standard, met lots of managers, took the time to get to know me and my ambitions. I was given the choice as to who i wanted to continue my interview process with

Interview Questions

• How do you feel that your experience to date is relevant for this role.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Badenoch & Clark in January 2016.

Interview

Phone and e mail. Asked previous agency for refs and updated CV with proofs of I'D and address. Mainly by e mail and consulate on with Manager who I had worked for before.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.