Banco Bradesco Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Banco Bradesco Interview Questions

Interviews at Banco Bradesco

3.1

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Banco Bradesco (New York, NY (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

Interview was simple and straight forward. Just few hours, talked with three different managers and did a simple IQ test. The following day I got a call with the offer.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Banco Bradesco (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview process took 4 months. I have been interviewed by HR, sales manager (hunter), sales manager (farmer) and sales director before receive a proposal.
    The questions were very normal and related to my experience in sales and portfolio management mainly. Sometimes I felt a lack of response but nothing exceptional.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Osasco (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Banco Bradesco (Osasco (Brazil)).

Interview

Interview with HR and future manager. Questions about my background, knowledge, skills, and behavior. Along interview I was finding out about bank history and what my future position hopes about me. Big challenges and ethical were the most important for the group.

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Banco Bradesco.

Interview

I had to sign up into the company's website, then i received an email inviting me for the process, then the've done 4 different process, one test with portugueses and logical questions, two group evaluations and an interview with a managers

Interview Questions

• The first business case was the most difficult because we did not have enough time to think about it   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase, it was all explained when we started the process.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Banco Bradesco.

Interview

10 interviews, hr, manager and co manager
    technical skill tested

Interview Questions

• where do i see my self in 10 years on that company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Banco Bradesco (New Delhi (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

it was a college hiring process. there were 2 rounds. The first round had 2 coding questions one on string manipulation and on on array. the next round was interview where they asked basic OOPs,

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Banco Bradesco (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in January 2015.

Interview

The process had three phases: 1. a Portuguese and Math tests, 2. a group dynamics and 3. two/three individual interviews. The interviews were in the competencies based format.

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Banco Bradesco in January 2019.

Interview

Interview done in professional manner, precise questions being asked during the interview.
    First level of interview is language test, where requires to read out a short paragraph in cantonese.
    Then proceed to technical interview

AVP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Banco Bradesco (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

5 rounds including telephonic, F2F and skype. The first round was telephonic screening to check technical and management experience. Second round was more on case study. 3rd face to face round was mix of experience and case based.

Fraud Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Banco Bradesco in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was 40 minutes long. I was asked several questions. Out of 21 candidates that showed for the interview 3 were selected. There was a group discussion at first then a 1:1 phone call interview and finally a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• how would you deal with an upset customer?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.