Blackjack Promotions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Blackjack Promotions Interview Questions

Interviews at Blackjack Promotions

2.3

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blackjack Promotions.

Interview

Interactive and informative. Able to know when I was updated and progressed to the next round quickly. Was provided with all the information beforehand and was a welcoming atmosphere during all stages.

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Blackjack Promotions (London, England).

Interview

Really easy interview process, quick and simple. Not too long at all. Was called to see them asap.
    Long security check, for obvious reasons, but other than that a good experience.
    Good and friendly staff, and very professional.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Heathrow, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blackjack Promotions (Heathrow, England) in January 2018.

Interview

Group interview discussing how working at Blackjack is like, the steps to selling and how to sell to customers at each terminal and the various types of shifts such as Contentainment, Liquor etc.

Interview

I applied through the process on Indeed and was contacted two days via email to attend a group assessment session. The session was at ease and informal, they just want to see your interaction in a group and working in a team.

Icebreaker Exercise - Having to introduce the person sitting next to you to the group
    Group Exercise - Survival Scenario - No right or wrong answer
    Customer Service Exercise - Questions about customer satisfaction

I received an email after a few hours that I have been offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you received good/bad service, what would you have done differently?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about the person sitting next to? What do they do and what could they bring to the role?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Blackjack Promotions (London, England) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview process was easy they were friendly and they made the job seem easy. However the problem was I was not made aware of the manual labour I had to do during these hours such as cleaning the products.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blackjack Promotions (London, England) in June 2016.

Interview

Group interview - 5 to 6 people in a room, describing yourself in a sentence
    Scenarios - in a case where you come across a difficult client
    Communication - how you would approach the situation
    Team working

Interview Questions

• Gave a scenario to see what items you would take to a deserted island   Answer Question

Passenger Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blackjack Promotions (Edinburgh, Scotland) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was very professional , video interview from London , the HR was very professional calls emails in time .
    Perfect interview ever
    Very easy , very comfortable , very professional

Interview Questions

• About the customer service in global   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.