Bluebird Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 4 Oct 2017

2.0

Child Care Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coleraine, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bluebird Care (Coleraine, Northern Ireland) in September 2017.

Interview

Very friendly nice people. Professional organisation. Applied online, got phoned on mobile. Seems a good company to work for. Very impressed. Seems like a good career move. Very organised and they seem like they suport their staff to the hilt. Good reputation.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bluebird Care.

Interview

I was initially called for a first stage phone interview. This was followed by an online psychometric test, which took me approximately 15 minutes. I was then invited to attend an interview, which lasted around 30 minutes and was a mix of biographical and competency based questions. Overall a pleasant experience.

Care Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bluebird Care.

Interview

Started by applying with cv. Received a call for an interview. Needed to take proof of identification and address and also mot certificate and car insurance documents. At the interview was first asked to fill out an application form booklet normal things references and checklist of any experience at certain things e.g.. bed bath washing clients hair. Giving medication. Feeding through stomach peg. Got a call next day to say it been successful. Was supposed to get an email confirming induction details after the phone call such never arrived to me.

Care Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bluebird Care.

Interview

After submitting application, got asked to come in and have a chat. Was quite informal, was with both the owner and care manager, who explained about the business and what they were looking for in their hires. The position required a full background check, training is given in all aspects of the work, as well as yearly skills/knowledge review.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience based scenario questions, about my background, why I wanted to work for Bluebird. etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hove, England

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bluebird Care (Hove, England) in December 2016.

Interview

Online application of a series of questions
    Telephone conversation about shift patterns, amount of weekends expected to work, paying for DBS check, getting business insurance on car etc, invited for an interview - initial online assessment to determine of suitable for the job and whether you have an interview. Have to score a minimum of 75% of successful you have your interview straight after which mostly consists of telling you about the company and how it is run.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bluebird Care (Edinburgh, Scotland) in February 2016.

Interview

group interview, not many people there, asked scenario type questions. Met at reception area and shown to a big room. have to take all documents and have them photocopied before interview, interview takes a few hours

Interview Questions

• they give you a sheet with scenarios on it and ask you what you would do and what action you would take   Answer Question

Health Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bluebird Care (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position on a Tuesday Morning and they offered me an interview the same Friday.

The interview was relatively fast. And all question made a lot of sense but they will tell you the answers anyway. As workers leave them fast because they realize how bad of a place is.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in case of arriving to one of the customers home and finding them unconscious on the floor?   1 Answer
    • Salary Expectation?   1 Answer
    • How available are you?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.