C5 Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at C5 Communications

2.5

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Interview

The company contacted me because they had found my CV in a job portal, they asked by email to arrange an interview at their office. I went there the following week and met the Marketing Manager. She was very nice and did't try to make me feeling uncomfortable.

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at C5 Communications (London, England) in August 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview, the interviewer seems forgot the interview, she was 20 mins late, I tried to call her, but she wasn't on her desk. Interview was really simple, introduce yourself, any disciplinary experience? The interview only last 15 mins. can tell the interviewer wasn't care about the interview and candidate, won't be a good place to work.

Delegate Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at C5 Communications (London, England).

Interview

One with sales manager and one on the phone. All very simple. Talk about yourself and your workexperience. Not difficult at all. Common questions about yourself and also tricky questions

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at C5 Communications (London, England) in June 2016.

Interview

Entire interview was focused on how to get rid of staff and disciplinaries. When I raised questions on training and development they were quickly brushed over. Interviewer was very poorly prepared and didn't seem to know how to conduct an interview at all. Took myself out of the interview process straight afterward.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C5 Communications in February 2016.

Interview

the interview was good. it was pretty informal and i felt pretty confident after.
    The interviewer was nice and friendly. Nothing to worry about - it will be fairly informal so make sure you ask lots of questions.
    I spoke to a recruiter who set up the interview and then i met with the manager and then had another follow up meeting with another Team Leader

Interview Questions

• What are your past experiences   1 Answer

Delegate Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at C5 Communications (London, England) in January 2016.

Interview

Horrific, the manager had no idea what he was asking. I had to just explain where i wanted to go and talk about ,myself rather than be asked questions. I was a little worried that i was being pranked. I would recommend someone else does the interviewing stages next time for new people as it could cause a bad vibe.

I hope that next time people go through a much easier stage than i have

Conference Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C5 Communications (London, England) in August 2015.

Interview

Given a week long production task. Meeting with manager at their offices in London and presentation of production task, and then a meeting with the managing director in their offices in London

Conference Producer Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C5 Communications in May 2008.

Interview

Initial interview going over resume and history, why I wanted this job. Then I was given a project to complete in 7 days which required calling practicing lawyers, conducting research and writing up a draft program. The calling of the lawyers was a bit awkward as I did not know what to tell them ("I am wasting your time for my benefit as I look for a job" did not really fly) but I powered through it anyway. The writing and non-phone research was actually fun, and it seems like it would be a decent gig.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave the practice of law.   Answer Question
    • Give examples of situations where you had to resolve a stressful situation.   Answer Question

The salary was too low for my level of experience and education -- and could not support me in the NYC area while paying my law school loans!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.