CRISIL Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

CRISIL Interview Questions

Interviews at CRISIL

3.1

Research Analyst Interview

Interview

The process was very through and had 5 different interviews. They covered things like GD/PI, written test, technical interview and CEO interview. Every round had elimination possibility. You could gauge that crisil is very focused on hiring the best talent.

Interview Questions

• Describe the contingent liability on the balance sheet?   Answer Question

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CRISIL (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Was reached out by the HR on LinkedIn for a risk analyst position. Interview consisted of 2 rounds with a manager and director respectively. The questions were focused on market risk management concepts (derivative valuations, Greeks, options pricing, VaR calculations) The overall process took 3 weeks to complete. Ensure that the verbal offer made by HR is provided in writing, The overseas HR team is very unprofessional and tends to revert back on the offer and specially if there are visa requirements involved they tend to back out for application of visas during the first year by providing some lame excuse

Risk Analyst Interview

Interview

I got the interview from a career fair in New York and had to interview with a manager and director. It took about two weeks to arrange the interview date. The interview process was very swift.

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CRISIL.

Interview

Quick process - the entire process from initial contact to offer was completed within a week. HR was very responsive. Interview consisted of aptitude test, HR round, technical round with a manager and a lead analyst.

Interview Questions

Interview

One phone interview and one on site. It takes about 2 weeks and the hiring process is very efficient. The first round is tech interview and second is non-tech which will discuss the benefit and work visa.

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CRISIL (New York, NY (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Tough questions, Nice Interviewers, overall positive experience.

Process started with an HR round. Next round was with a Senior BA in New York. The interview questions were tough and required industry knowledge.

Last round was with a Director and the questions were not technical.

Final round again with HR followed by Salary negotiation.

Interview Questions

• Pricing of Derivatives, Black Sc holes Model, Stress testing related questions, CCAR, Pricing of an IPO, Effects of change in Fed rate, current news, Fx rate change impact.   Answer Question

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Interview

two rounds interview, one via phone, the other on site
    first round with a team lead
    second round with a manager
    very fast process, very easy interviews, be prepared with your resume details

Administrative Assistant Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CRISIL (Anchorage, AK (US)).

Interview

Alex Craig emailed me offering me a job we had an interview over Hangouts and he Sent me a fraudulent check
    I called Wells Fargo to verify the check and they stated that it was originally issued March of 2015

Interview Questions

• If I had a credit card and how much was the balance owing or how much was the credit limit   2 Answers

Data Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yakima, WA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CRISIL (Yakima, WA (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the company via message and asked if I was interested. I responded and an interview was set up. I was then interviewed by the HR manager. He asked me questions. It went smoothly.

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CRISIL in September 2015.

Interview

Got referral through recruiters. A 45-min phone interview. The interviews asked everything you could think of. I am going to list a couple of topics which have been covered: linear regression, PCA, credit products, structured finance products, option theories, VaR calculation methodology, etc. I though myself doing a great job in this part but didn't get through.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.