Campbell Ewald Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 42 of over 42 interviews

Employee Referral15%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Campbell Ewald

Application

I interviewed at Campbell Ewald

Interview

The interview was Intimate and pleasant with the team. Upper management did have more challenging questions and were tough to read to the point of me being surprised I received the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald (New York, NY) in Mar 2021

Interview

Got an interview through a reference for a role that required more experience than what I had. They were very good with communication and had interesting questions to ask. Some rapid fire questions. Overall a positive interview process. Eventually got declined for due to lack of experience but I do wish them the very best!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Campbell Ewald

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald (Detroit, MI)

Interview

I submitted my application with resume and less than 10 minutes later, I received an email from "Emily Madison" asking if I prefer day or night shift. Also asked me to reply back to a different email. Red flag 1. The next email from "Emily" stated I needed to screenshot my credit score and report along with my resume and phone number. Although I wasn't bothered about resending my resume, the link for "www.CreditCheck.com" didn't match to the actual site. Red flag 2. I replied back that I'm not comfortable with providing that until we have an initial conversation to determine if there's mutual interest in moving forward. An hour and a half later, I get the same first message asking if I prefer day or night shift. It was an automated message this whole time. And it gave me another different email to send my response. Did I mention that there's a lot of sentence structure and grammatical errors? I don't know how this scam company gets high reviews, but I've obviously withdrawn. This place is a joke.

Interview Questions
  • we have 2 shifts which one will be good for you ? Day or Night ?
  • we want this because the data we are going to provide you is Costly and company can't take any chances, Once you done pls sent me your reports Screenshot + your resume with your cell number..
2 people found this interview helpful

Campbell Ewald

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald

Interview

Was pleasant, basically guide you go through resume for the phone interview, but my starting day didn't match their needs, did't get the offer at the end. Be prepared to answer everything in your resume from different aspects, you will be fine. They gave me feedback within a week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Campbell Ewald

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald

Interview

Interview process was simple, had a 20 minute phone interview with an HR member in Detroit. Followed up quickly after to let me know I had moved on to the in person interview in the LA office. Overall very easy and staff was very communicative.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald (Detroit, MI) in Apr 2019

Interview

Met with Hiring team and recruiter and was interviewed with two other candidates. The hiring team took turns asking random questions from packets they all had in front of them and called on a different candidate to answer first each time.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time where a project or campaign you worked on failed and how you reacted to it and what you learned from it

Campbell Ewald

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald

Interview

I went through a first round screening interview then she told me she would review my qualifications with the hiring manager. I then got an email 2 days later setting up a second round interview with said manager. On my second interview the interviewer was over 15 minutes late, couldn't figure out how to work skype and then ran into technical difficulties 20 minutes in on their side. I tired to call in on different sources and switch to just a phone call but we had to end it. I emailed them about rescheduling got no response, then emailed the first interviewer and got hit with 'your qualifications don't match up so we don't even want to finish the call'. Considering I'd been through a screening already and they'd been over my resume it seemed like a run around. I don't know if they never planned on hiring me and I was just part of a quota or they really care that little about potential employees but I've never been treated so rudely by a potential employer.

Interview Questions
  • they just wanted me to go super into detail about what paid campaigns I had ran.

Campbell Ewald

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald in Jan 2019

Interview

very simple. more behavioral and less about the skills. People were super nice and helpful. Easy going and supportive. Enjoyed the process as it was very casual. I would do it again. Great company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Century City, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald (Century City, CA) in Aug 2018

Interview

Pretty easy going. No technical assessment, they just relied on my experience on my resume and portfolio page. I spoke with two lead developers and then the tech director. Everything went really well and my contract position started the following week.

Interview Questions
  • Main question were what Javascript frameworks do I have experience with, do I know SASS, and do I know SVG.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald (Detroit, MI) in Jul 2018

Interview

I applied online, few days later I did a phone screen with the recruiter, after this I did an in office interview later that week. After that I was invited back to the office for a final interview. Nice people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 42 Interviews