Campbell Ewald Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Campbell Ewald Interview Questions

Interviews at Campbell Ewald

2.7

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald (Detroit, MI (US)).

Interview

I submitted my application with resume and less than 10 minutes later, I received an email from "Emily Madison" asking if I prefer day or night shift. Also asked me to reply back to a different email. Red flag 1. The next email from "Emily" stated I needed to screenshot my credit score and report along with my resume and phone number. Although I wasn't bothered about resending my resume, the link for "www.CreditCheck.com" didn't match to the actual site. Red flag 2. I replied back that I'm not comfortable with providing that until we have an initial conversation to determine if there's mutual interest in moving forward. An hour and a half later, I get the same first message asking if I prefer day or night shift. It was an automated message this whole time. And it gave me another different email to send my response. Did I mention that there's a lot of sentence structure and grammatical errors? I don't know how this scam company gets high reviews, but I've obviously withdrawn. This place is a joke.

Interview Questions

• we have 2 shifts which one will be good for you ? Day or Night ?   Answer Question
    • we want this because the data we are going to provide you is Costly and company can't take any chances,
      Once you done pls sent me your reports Screenshot + your resume with your cell number..   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald.

Interview

Was pleasant, basically guide you go through resume for the phone interview, but my starting day didn't match their needs, did't get the offer at the end. Be prepared to answer everything in your resume from different aspects, you will be fine. They gave me feedback within a week.

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald.

Interview

Interview process was simple, had a 20 minute phone interview with an HR member in Detroit. Followed up quickly after to let me know I had moved on to the in person interview in the LA office. Overall very easy and staff was very communicative.

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald (Detroit, MI (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Met with Hiring team and recruiter and was interviewed with two other candidates. The hiring team took turns asking random questions from packets they all had in front of them and called on a different candidate to answer first each time.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where a project or campaign you worked on failed and how you reacted to it and what you learned from it   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald.

Interview

I went through a first round screening interview then she told me she would review my qualifications with the hiring manager. I then got an email 2 days later setting up a second round interview with said manager. On my second interview the interviewer was over 15 minutes late, couldn't figure out how to work skype and then ran into technical difficulties 20 minutes in on their side. I tired to call in on different sources and switch to just a phone call but we had to end it. I emailed them about rescheduling got no response, then emailed the first interviewer and got hit with 'your qualifications don't match up so we don't even want to finish the call'. Considering I'd been through a screening already and they'd been over my resume it seemed like a run around. I don't know if they never planned on hiring me and I was just part of a quota or they really care that little about potential employees but I've never been treated so rudely by a potential employer.

Interview Questions

• they just wanted me to go super into detail about what paid campaigns I had ran.   Answer Question

Senior UX Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald in January 2019.

Interview

very simple. more behavioral and less about the skills. People were super nice and helpful. Easy going and supportive. Enjoyed the process as it was very casual. I would do it again. Great company

Senior Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Century City, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald (Century City, CA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Pretty easy going. No technical assessment, they just relied on my experience on my resume and portfolio page. I spoke with two lead developers and then the tech director. Everything went really well and my contract position started the following week.

Interview Questions

• Main question were what Javascript frameworks do I have experience with, do I know SASS, and do I know SVG.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald (Detroit, MI (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied online, few days later I did a phone screen with the recruiter, after this I did an in office interview later that week. After that I was invited back to the office for a final interview. Nice people.

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald (Detroit, MI (US)).

Interview

Was scheduled for a phone interview, then the recruiter was late by 30 minutes and still asked if the interview could go forward. Had been told that I would receive and answer within a few days, but never heard anything even after asking for an update. Unprofessional from the start.

Associate Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald (Detroit, MI (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Great HR people! Communicative and pleasant to speak with. Even when there wasn't a solid update on next steps as they waited for feedback from hiring managers, I was contacted just to check-in. That let me know that they were interested in me as a candidate and it's clear they take recruiting seriously. I have interviewed with companies where weeks go by with no contact or updates and then you get a call out of the blue asking for another in-person interview that you have to squeeze into your schedule. Despite the fact that the hiring team was busy, every effort was made to accommodate my schedule, which told me a lot about the people I would end up working with.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your personal brand in a few words.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.