Cardno Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Cardno Interview Questions

Interviews at Cardno

2.3

Health Scientist Interview

Application

I interviewed at Cardno in January 2021.

Interview

Rounds: Phone Screen --> Interview (with two current and recently hired consultants --> Article Review (asked you to critique a publication) --> 2nd Round Interview (with Office Manager) --> ? (I'm not sure what comes after if anything)

Senior Development Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cardno.

Interview

Applied online, received a request to interview a few weeks later. The only reason I did not move on is because of the lack of awareness on the organization's behalf on salary's within the industry and in the US in general. A senior role, requiring 5 + years of experience and a graduate degree should NOT pay within the 50-60k range. Beware of this before wasting your time applying, I have sincerely never been so offended by a recruiter.

Interview Questions

• The basics on job experience, specifically with working with donors.   Answer Question

Staff Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardno.

Interview

In-person interview with the office manager and principal where I had to present my research findings from my recent master's degree. General questions about how I fit in and how my area of studies related to their work, specifically the job I had applied for.

Cyber Security Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Cardno in March 2020.

Interview

Hiring process was over four months, however this was made clear early on.

After numerous rounds of interviews with stakeholders and hiring manager, all communication ceased. Follow up email to HR at 30 days after final round was not acknowledged.

Field Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardno.

Interview

Easy interview that felt more like a conversation! More detailed information about the position was given and then I was asked questions. Felt comfortable and not like I was being tested like I’ve felt in previous interviews.

Interview Questions

• They were mostly interested in what things I had experience in that would be part of the job. We spent a lot of time talking about the conditions of the job as they seem to adverse.   Answer Question

Program Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardno (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

The interviw as quite long not to mention it took agood while until I got an appointment,
    But overall it was a good experience from my side , I hope next time they wil be more accurate

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cardno (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

Interviewed with three individuals, one after another. Never heard anything back. Requested feedback, never heard anything back. They seemed to have interviewed a large number of people and I might have been just a warm body to fill up the numbers. They did not exactly know what the job description was going to look like. I spent an hour and a half with them and expected to get an offer. However, I never heard back either way.

Transportation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peabody, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardno (Peabody, MA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Had a phone interview about a month ago that went seemingly well, and they asked me when I would be available to come in for an in-person interview. I gave them my availability and they told me they would send me an email to schedule it. Never heard from them again, even after a couple follow-ups. All you have to do is respond and tell me no, don’t just leave me hanging. That is incredibly rude and a waste of my time.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blacksburg, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cardno (Blacksburg, VA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Very quick and professional, easy to work with and told me up front what they want and what they're looking for. Really professional. Would 100% intern with them again. Good company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Biologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardno (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

There was a phone interview and one in person interview (pre- COVID) before the job offer was made. I believe it is two phone interviews now, but I am not certain.

Interview Questions

• They asked about how I would handle a situation where I was at a job site and observed that someone's safety was at risk.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.