Cardtronics Interview Questions

Updated 12 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 28 of over 28 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cardtronics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardtronics (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2021

Interview

Never got to the first interview. I thought it was a phone call. He had the google meet invite at the bottom of the page, it looked like spam. I am on google, zoom, goto, and tons of other platforms for virtual meetings that I host, facilitate and originate. My invites never look this unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • I asked if we could reschedule when the call hadn't take place 10 minutes after it was to begin. Asking first if he was okay. He declined and wished me luck.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Cardtronics (New Delhi) in May 2021

Interview

Absolutely no communication after interview, it's important to engage a prospective employee even if results are negative for whatever reason or give them a timeline on next! Don't keep candidate in the dark.

Interview Questions
  • Interview was about everything about my current role and deliverables and how they fit into the prospective role.

Cardtronics

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cardtronics

Interview

Apply online-> HR Interview--> Supervisor/Manager Interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cardtronics

Application

I interviewed at Cardtronics

Interview

the interview process was Quick and easy. After a one interview with my would be boss, they brought me into headquarters for a full day of interviews.

Interview Questions
  • How will you make a difference and grow the relationships with have today that you will be managing.?

Cardtronics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardtronics

Interview

The process was simple, I only had to interview once with one person. The questions were not that difficult. I got an offer within a week. The one thing that took the longest was the back ground investigation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cardtronics

Application

I interviewed at Cardtronics

Interview

Great straight founder tell me about a time phone interview. Know your resume and give detailed examples. Asked me about handling client accounts. Great straight founder tell me about a time phone interview. Know your resume and give detailed examples. Asked me about handling client accounts

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cardtronics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardtronics

Interview

No Offer Neutral Experience Easy Interview Application I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Istation (Dallas, TX). Interview I had a phone interview and an in person interview with the manager. They were very friendly. As for getting back with me, they took a bit over a week. Everything went great but they decided to hire from within.

Interview Questions
  • What qualities do you think you will need to be a successful ssr?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hatfield, East of England, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cardtronics (Hatfield, East of England, England, England) in Jun 2017

Interview

Initially through red door recruitment in St Albans , after weeks of 'they would love to see you' finally had confirmation the interview and job spec had been signed off.. I work in the industry and have relevant experience from a competitor.. 2 hour interview with various questions competency and long term career plus plenty of probing around current employers business plan Felt I was well received and things had gone well , one week later got the response from the agency that I didn't have the required experience! Absolute joke have plenty of customer service , influencing and retention knowledge, was able to demonstrate commercial understanding through current employers strategies Felt they used me as an exercise to gain competition knowledge, very pleasant but frustrating waste of time

Interview Questions
  • What is your plan? Not 5 year as I hate that (director) but what is your goal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cardtronics (Ottawa, ON) in Dec 2016

Interview

Got called from human resources head office (Minneapolis) wanted to set up a formal interview call for next day at 8:30am ( they would phone in). The following day they called at 10:30am while I was no longer available. Later that afternoon got a call from a manager from the local office asking me to come in for an interview 10days from that date at 11am, received an confirmation view email for my interview. Showed up at 10:50am to be told that my interview was at 10am and that i was last. Showed him the printed email showing it was at 11, did not want to interview at that point.

2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cardtronics (Houston, TX)

Interview

The interview was fairly quick and impersonal. I met with a VP and a manager in another location was on speaker phone. There was no phone screening and when I went in they went straight into behavioral questions, didn't ask me anything about my background to describe what I did at my previous jobs... none of that. They just went straight to "tell me about a time when..." which I thought was kind of strange and they may have missed valuable info by not asking those questions. After a week of hearing nothing I email the recruiter to follow up. She told me they chose someone else who's experience better matched the position. Funny since they didn't ask me to describe my previous jobs but within my responses to their other questions I did describe what I did. Also funny because the job's description and what they told me about the job sounded EXACTLY like what I did at my last job. I wonder had I not emailed the recruiter would they ever have got back to me about their decision. I was a bit disappointed that I didn't get it because it sounded just like what I used to do and sounded like a role that would give me more challenge than what I'm doing now and also they're only 10 mins away from where I live. But based on a lot of the reviews I've seen here I think I may have dodged a bullet by not having "experience that matched the role".

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you changed how something was done at your job?
2 people found this interview helpful