Carestream Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Carestream Health

2.7

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carestream Health (Rochester, NY (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Interview process was friendly and thorough. 2 technique senior members interviewed for about 40 min. Most of them are questions directly related to the job duty such as the system develop flow, and contributions on the algorithm development

Interview Questions

• General technique questions based on opening position and your resume   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carestream Health (Rochester, NY (US)).

Interview

Straight to the point - the interview was smooth and the recruiter was very friendly and had a really good communication skills. It took around 20 to 30 minutes for the phone interview and later on was invited for face to face interview. Overall, my experience was great and everyone was welcoming and had a good time knowing each other.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a time when it didn't go your way and how did you go about it?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

I did several phone interviews with Carestream for a field engineer position. The first was with HR and the second was with the hiring manager. Towards the end of the last phone interview, the hiring manager told me "So I see on your application that you marked you were not comfortable talking about your current salary, why is that?" I politely told him that I did not think it was relevant information figuring that would be the end of it. He did not like that answer at all and got argumentative telling me how he couldn't understand why someone wouldn't like to talk about their current salary. In some states that's actually illegal... The next day I received a rejection letter.

Interview Questions

• I see on your application that you marked you were not comfortable talking about your current salary, why is that?   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carestream Health (Rochester, NY (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

A three day process over 2 weeks (due to vacations on their end, probably not typical) - 30 minute phone screen, half day interview, half day follow up interview. It was well organized and enjoyable. The follow up included me presenting on a technical topic which was an interesting twist. Communication skills of the interviewers were above average, and effort was made to keep the stress low. The phone screen was mostly evaluating skills and past experience, I was very honest on my strengths and weaknesses which I think was appreciated, and likely allowed me to avoid any gotcha questions. With the in-person interview, most questions were intended to evaluate critical thinking, teamwork. leadership, and personality. Most of the interview was conversational, prompted from some prepared questions. A few technical questions, but nothing severe or "test like". Plenty of opportunity to talk up your skills and experience.

Interview Questions

• Please discuss your experience with the design of new control architectures   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your experience developing servo driven motion systems   Answer Question
    • Please discuss your experience developing models for motor drive systems to analyze static and dynamic loads   Answer Question
    • Please discuss your experience selecting sensors and feedback devices   Answer Question
    • Have you ever developed control strategies and implemented in the scope of a given platform? If yes, please elaborate.   Answer Question

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Carestream Health (Albuquerque, NM (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Nothing technical as they are only concerned with you staying once you realize that this is really a printer repair technician position. They worry more about driving than if you are technically competent. Once you demonstrate technical competence they fire you because they know you will be looking for another job.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to drive 50-60 thousand miles a year.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Carestream Health (Rochester, NY (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

HR reached out through LinkedIn. On site interview with manager and 1 over 1. 1 over 1 stormed in to interview without introducing himself, and his first words were "is this about the money?"

(Financial) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carestream Health (Rochester, NY (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

First round done over phone, if you made it to the second round this was followed by 5 or so in person interviews all in immediate succession lasting roughly 10-15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Experience working in groups?   1 Answer

Junior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carestream Health (Rochester, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied for this role while interning with the company. The interview itself was a 2 hour interview with 4 different individuals, each interviewer had 30 minutes to run through questions with me.
    The individuals were cordial, quations varied in diffulculty. I wish i remembered some of them but it's been over a 1.5 years since the interview. Sorry!

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate because I was still in college and didn't want to sound pushy or entitled. Which was a big mistake, negotiation is a natural part of the process and I should have at least tried.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Carestream Health.

Interview

The interview process was over a period of two months. I had several phone interviews with various levels of recruiter/HR personnel.

During all interactions, I was treated respectfully and provided with comprehensive answers to all of my questions. In addition, at the completion of each interview I was advised regarding the timeframe and next steps if found to be qualified to move forward to the next phase.

Interview Questions

• Please rank your communication skills in the following areas: Verbal, Written, Computer   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer, X-Ray Systems Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carestream Health in June 2016.

Interview

I was first screened by a HR recruiter for over a hour. Then I was interview by a panel team. The team included three persons: a hiring manager and two engineers. An engineer asked me: "Do you know motor and drive?". I list a lot types of motors and controls. Then the manager and a engineer said something was surprised me. The manager said and an engineer repeated with disrespected tone: "You can only work on motor and control. Do you do on general work?" I felt they are the rudest I met in interview. They really lacked the interview skills. They asked most questions are big and open like "have you worked on PCB layout", "do you work on FPGA" within a short interview. Between answers and next questions, they could keep silences over a minute. If you try to talk with them next within those silences, the manager said something with impatient. I also thought how difficult to work with them in the environment.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.