Chicago Search Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chicago Search Group

Staff Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chicago Search Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Meeting with the president and Vice President to discuss the details of the job and company expectations and culture. Thoroughly misleading throughout the whole proces as I came to learn after starting my first day. Also they promised a 30k base salary but it turned out that tjis was not true, the money you receive is purely based on commission

Interview Questions

Chicago Search Group Response

27 Sep 2016 – President

We offer a draw just like 95% of the recruiting firms out there. Our process is so transparent, agency recruiting is not for everyone and certainly was not for this person who was let go after 4 days.

Executive Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chicago Search Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and had two brief phone interviews. Then I came in on two separate occasions for in-person interviews. Both were pretty standard/easy. It was cool interviewing with the two presidents and the talking with the rest of the team. Great team, location, and work environment. However they were not entirely honest or upfront about the draw commission plan until the very end when they offered me the job. That was the ultimate deal breaker because I didn't want to have that kind of stress that I might owe them money, especially for a job that I wasn't really qualified for.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1 to 10, how interested are you in this position?   Answer Question

Executive Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chicago Search Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview with internal recruiter followed with a brief phone call and two in-person interviews where I met with the Presidents as well as the current employees. Everyone was very open, honest, and informative throughout the whole process. More conversational to get to know everyone better in person rather than typical formal Q&A's interviews. It was great.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chicago Search Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Came in for an initial interview with both managers. They were very upfront about expectations, culture, and goals for the company. Both managers are very driven and ambitious and expect everyone they hire to be as well! They were transparent in answering every question I had. During the second interview, I got to meet the rest of the team which is a great way for both parties to decide if there will be a culture fit. Everyone was so nice and willing to sit down and answer all of the questions I had.

Director of Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chicago Search Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

The only interview was a brief face-to-face meeting with the principals. This was a very relaxed sit down discussion about past work assignments, commuting logistics, and personal goals and objectives. There was also a brief discussion of the role and general expectations.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no real negotiation phase.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.