Consolidated Precision Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Consolidated Precision Products Interview Questions

Interviews at Consolidated Precision Products

2.5

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Consolidated Precision Products (Cleveland, OH (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

I met with individuals one on one.
    It was in an office they had to barrow.
    They only partially seemed prepared for the interview. They were also in the midst of a very large expansion.

Interview Questions

• They knew what they were looking for but did not seem sure how to ask about it   Answer Question

Director of Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of Industry, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Consolidated Precision Products (City of Industry, CA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

I received a phone call from the Director of Human Resources, briefly discussed my availability and interest in the role, exchanged contact information, scheduled a face to face meeting with the General Manager, soon after, scheduled a conference call with the Vice President.

Duration: 3-4 business days

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Consolidated Precision Products (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

Mainly talked about my resume and discussed what kind of work an intern usually does, and what they're looking for. Interview time was about 30-45min and was interviewed by two of the engineers.

Product Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Consolidated Precision Products.

Interview

Phone interview to go over qualifications and get an idea of fit for both the job and company. In person interview consisted of meeting with some of the team members and engineering leaders.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Consolidated Precision Products (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

45 minute scheduled interview condensed into 20 minutes in a airport hotel restaurant which was very bizarre and surreal. The interviewer appeared to have already made up his mind with a prior selection and was very distracted - total waste of my time!

This company is not a place I would recommend to anyone.

Interview Questions

• Too busy talking about himself, besides some basic "fluff" questions.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Azusa, CA (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Consolidated Precision Products (Azusa, CA (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

Very straight forward interview to see your abilities. Ask questions base on your background in engineering. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just prepare a little and learn about the company.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Consolidated Precision Products.

Interview

Very forthright and knew what he was talking about. Had an accent but I am used to dealing with that so it was easy to understand him. Looking forward to working with them.

Phone Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, ME (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Consolidated Precision Products (Augusta, ME (US)) in September 2010.

Interview

I went on an interview with the hiring manager that day. He went over the requirements of the job and also discussed my previous experience in customer service. He said he would be talking to me later in the day to possibly offer me a job once he talked to his hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenging time when you were working customer service.   Answer Question

Manager of Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Consolidated Precision Products (Bloomington, MN (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

3 one on one interviews, 3 group interviews

Interview Questions

• Are you sure that you would be comfortable working in this enviornment   Answer Question

CLAIMS ADVISOR Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Consolidated Precision Products (York, England) in August 2011.

Interview

firstly had a telephone interview, then was called in for an experience day with approx 10other people. Lastly a 30-45min interview was required. I was contacted by phone after 3 weeks that I had the job

Interview Questions

• they asked if i had ever been in a situation which involved me dealing with angry customers and how did I react in that situation   Answer Question

Negotiation

not able to negotiate

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.