CooperVision Interview Questions

Updated Oct 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 46 of over 46 interviews

Recruitment Agency16%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CooperVision (San Diego, CA) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview process was rushed and unorganized. I was ultimately left with a lot of frustration at the recruiter and the manager of this open position. The manager wanted to fill the spot ASAP and the recruiter even told me to give my current job my 2 week notice before I received the offer, which is ridiculous. The offer never came through as the manager decided that I was "uncomfortable" with the start date even though I said that I was. The recruiter did not call me to tell me that my offer was rescinded but decided to text me instead, only after I reached out to inquire. The recruiter and manager are running around with their hair on fire. Stay away - the current employees can't hit their goals and the pay structure is unforgiving.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your current role.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

I interviewed at CooperVision

Interview

It was good and questions were not bad. Interviewers were friendly. I dont know what else to write because I just want to see salaries and other information about companies.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CooperVision (Rochester, NY) in Aug 2021

Interview

I had the extreme displeasure of interviewing with this company and all I can say is DON'T. Talent acquisition practices are archaic and they clearly have no regard for the candidate they are interviewing. I had a total of 6 hours of interviewing, which I find pretty excessive to begin with but OK they want to be thorough. The difficulty with the length of interviewing is that they wanted to schedule all 6 hours in a single week, during work hours, while I am working a full time job - which they know (which seemingly meant I was being strongly considered and they wanted to move quickly). After what seemed to be splendid interviews and very positive feedback from their side I received ZERO response to numerous follow-up correspondence for 3 weeks. When they finally answered me, I was told that the hiring manager "thought I was a good candidate just not a good fit for this role". I'm not sour about the rejection, that's what happens when you interview for jobs. What I'm baffled about is that my very first interview was with this person, and he could have chosen not to continue then if I was not right for the role instead of wasting an additional 5 hours of my time. This clearly shows they have no regard for the candidate they are interviewing as is the case with many companies these days and it needs to change.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CooperVision

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at CooperVision

Interview

No contact at all. Was referred by a current employee and then heard nothing for 2 months. Contacted the HR department to withdraw my application due to no contact. Got response about the role being managed by a recruitment agency and they will follow up. (I think they missed the point that I want to withdraw my application). To top it off just heard from the person who referred me that an announcement was made that someone has already got the job. Very confusing and unprofessional approach. Confirmed why I’ve withdrawn my application!

CooperVision

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CooperVision

Interview

send the CV to HR online, then they called to arrange an interview. The line manager asked for some tests on marketing. after the interview, no update at all

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CooperVision (Atlanta, GA) in Jul 2021

Interview

The Interview was a great process overall but I got conflicting feedback. Two interviews the manager tells me how qualified I am and how he definitely can see me doing the role to the recruiter telling me the manager says I need more sales experience. The role requires 1-3 years of sales experience and I have 6. So it was very conflicting for me to make it to the final round and get the cliche you need more experience card.

Interview Questions
  • Why Did you apply for this role.

CooperVision

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CooperVision

Interview

A series of four interviews, met/ interviewed with majority of the staff I would be working with, very open and communicative during the whole process, asked both analytical and leadership questions.

Interview Questions
  • - Describe a time you dealt with an unexpected challenge and the steps you took to resolve that. - What projects are you interested in and what do you wish to start? - How do you stay organized?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CooperVision (New York, NY) in Jun 2021

Interview

Meticulously detailed. Loved it. In depth exploration of previous work experience and vision for the future. Interviewers are very knowledgeable ask open ended questions about matching you to the position description.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CooperVision

Application

I interviewed at CooperVision

Interview

It was very professional and very in depth. They asked me plenty of questions and also answered multiple questions and concerns that I had concerning the company. After the interview they gave me a solid time frame on when I should hear back from them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CooperVision

Application

I interviewed at CooperVision

Interview

It was not that hard. A few questions about Salesforce, a few questions about lead generation, and a few questions about collaboration. Also, I had a good rapport with interviewer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 46 Interviews