Copart Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 182 of over 182 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Copart

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Copart in Jul 2022

Interview

4 rounds 1) resume : Basic Shortlisting 2) coding and aptitude : Min 2 coding questions and 70% aptitude to be solved. 3) Human Resources: Basic questions based on general knowledge and intellect.

Interview Questions
  • java polymorphism oops coding questions (dsa) project related dbms
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Copart

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Copart in Jul 2022

Interview

The interview experience was very smooth. There were 2 rounds of interviews. One was Technical round the other was a Hr round with the director. The Hr round was more like a discussion on where i could make some changes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Copart

Application

I interviewed at Copart

Interview

Process is good but HR is harsh. HR wanted the candidate to be on time for the interview he doesn't care if we are in the middle of driving and wanted to address the calls.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Copart

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Copart

Interview

The interview process was very unprofessional. The manager treats the workers with very little respect and speaks to them as if they're children. They also have their workers do mandatory overtime and work from 8am-8pm or 7am to 7pm.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I interviewed at Copart (Hyderābād)

Interview

Easy, be prepared with basic questions regarding cybersecurity. Very friendly and positive working culture. You can expect a call back in a week or two. All the best for ur attempt.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Copart (Hyderābād) in Apr 2022

Interview

2-Technical rounds. After completing technical rounds HR had informed Feedback is positive from the interviewers. HR informed that he'll be scheduling an HR round regarding salary discussion. After a few days, HR came up with Link(Codility) which I need to solve then only they can offer. Any company will schedule the assessment test first and then call for the interview. This company is completely different.

Interview Questions
  • 1st Round: Basics Java Questions such as Streams, Multithreading, and Collections. After asking all the basic questions Interviewer dived into Problem Solving. i. Find an nth element in LinkedList in One Iteration ii. Mirror a BST 2nd Round: The interviewer asked to write a Program that converts Integer to Roman numbers. Asked about REST APIs and a few other things.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I interviewed at Copart (Houston, TX)

Interview

Applied for a customer service role that required 1 year of experience and a high school diploma, but got rejected in an automated email two days later because "I am not qualified for the position". How is someone with 4-5 years of experience, studying CS, and with plethora of computer skills not qualified for a customer service position. Just be honest and say you hired your relative.

2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Copart (Hyderābād)

Interview

3 rounds , 2 technical one manager round questions was quite simple and mainly solution oriented. Here they fo us on right attitude rather right ans and mainly you approach towards the solution.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at Copart (New Delhi)

Interview

Met with 2 managers in the team. They asked me questions about the skills listed in my resume. Like my understanding python, tableau, aws and etc. They ask coding questions as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Copart (Dallas, TX) in Jan 2022

Interview

step 1: phone screening step 2: on-site interview...pretty easy, just relax, be confident and be honest. They just asked about your work background and basic information for your families, no any critical questions.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you leave your previous company?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 182 Interviews