Covidien Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Covidien Interview Questions

Interviews at Covidien

2.8

Contracts Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Covidien (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

1 person several questions very nice person asked behavioral questions not intimidating very friendly great experience made you feel comfortable was able to feel appreciated. She offered insight on changes that company was going thru and how that would effect current tasks

Interview Questions

• do I have access experience   1 Answer

PeopleSoft Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covidien (Mansfield, MA (US)).

Interview

Had a phone screen with the recruiter, then was invited to a face to face interview on-site.
    What you would expect as far as technical questions go. The manager and the team interview was relaxed. Being able to interface well with others seemed highly important. Everybody I spoke to was cordial and willing to answer all my questions.

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Covidien (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in February 2010.

Interview

Half day of interview with 3 or 4 managers including the hiring manager

Interview Questions

• It was relatively straight forward and related to planning. Apics helps a lot   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Covidien.

Interview

Took almost six months after I applied. Received an email then a phone call and two one on one interview sessions. Overall an easy interview just a long process and was not worth it at the end of it.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hobart, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Covidien (Hobart, NY (US)) in October 2008.

Interview

My friend is my immediate manager. She hired me.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Covidien (Boulder, CO (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter for the position. Set up a phone interview after an initial screening to speak with the hiring manager. The hiring manager did not call at the scheduled time. This happened twice, and the recruiter did little to help/explain the issue with lack of organization or reschedule the interview.

Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in De Land, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Covidien (De Land, FL (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

Multiple interviews by panel.Complete special projects: Such as rebuilding machines, replacing/adding needed equipment, or designing and implementing machine changes (refer to specific department duties);
    Document time spent on each project using CMMS;
    Inventory and order parts as needed using CMMS Work Orders through SSI;

Interview Questions

• What did you do to improve process at last job.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Covidien in March 2016.

Interview

The Interview itself is straightforward, asking me about CAD and showed me a lot about what does the company do. The bad thing is I got a decline email even before I finished all the interview process. I didn't know what was wrong.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Covidien.

Interview

I had an awesome interview process. I applied online and then got a call back about two weeks later. Heard from then a week after that. It really was straightforward and the interviews were very nice. I have nothing to complain about with this company.

Intern Interview

Interview

the position is r&d engineer intern. it was a 30 minutes phone interview. first introduced the program and then asked me about some projects I've done. sometime asked some related question such as did you use this technology. It lasted about 15min and there was no behavior questions, all about your experience

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.