CrossLend Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

CrossLend Interview Questions

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CrossLend (Berlin (Germany)).

Interview

- very nice people
    - 3 stages before C level from hr, dev, product
    - a lot of questions about how i work
    - interview with c level mostly as it was founding stage

Interview Questions

• How do you manage product roadmaps   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CrossLend (Berlin (Germany)).

Interview

4 interview rounds, meeting HR, head of Marketing, other PMs and team. Interviews were very inspiring, where I felt that I can contribute with my skills. HR is doing a great job by very good introduction and making you feel very welcomed in the company.

Interview Questions

• * describe how do you do product management ?
      * Basic questions related to this specific position + test for one case to investigate and propose a new solution.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at CrossLend (Berlin (Germany)) in April 2016.

Interview

There was 4/5 round of interview/coding test. The interviewer was nice and I had good interviews. At the end, I have to wait 8/10 days for final feedback.

Finally, they emailed me that they have a proposal for me. The proposal was, I have to work 2 months remotely before I join and have to start remotely within 30 days, but their intention does not look ok to me, so I asked why they want me to work remotely, they said they want a back-end developer urgently, But as my notice period is 3 months, I cannot do so. They finished the discussion in harry, saying me they will give me an update very soon.

It's 2 weeks plus they haven't given me any update and 2 days ago they re-posted the job in stack-overflow.

They took 50 days in interviews, then said me they need a developer in harry have to start remotely within 30 days when it will be take 90 days for me visa processing and later re-posted the job again.

I am not sure, but it makes me feel they were up to something, I don't know what.

Be careful about making a decision about any of their proposal.

Interview Questions

• Asked about various technologies i used.   1 Answer

Business Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CrossLend (Berlin (Germany)) in September 2015.

Interview

informal, pleasant, 1 HR interview followed by an interview with the co-founders. The discussion last in total 3, 4 hours and I got a job offer within a couple of days. We went through my previous jobs giving some concrete examples of past projects, where I had a leader role and where my input had a maximum impact on the outcome

Interview Questions

• could you describe our product? How do you differentiate yourself from other candidates?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.