Cubitt and West Interview Questions

Updated 24 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cubitt and West

Cubitt and West

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cubitt and West

Interview

Received a call a day after applying inviting me to a Video call interview. The Interview questions were about what you think the job will intake. Past experiences at previous jobs/day in the life of your current job as well as Personality questions.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your typical day at your current job.
    Answer Question
  • What would your family say about you?
  • What do you think an estate agent does?

Cubitt and West

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sutton, Essex, East of England, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cubitt and West (Sutton, Essex, East of England, England, England) in Oct 2020

Interview

Simple and for the most part, a pointless telephone interview asking mundane questions about why i want to be an estate agent. Answered everything quickly and efficiently and with great detail but didn’t get an offer to move on.

Interview Questions
  • Location to work need to be within 40 mins

Anonymous Employee in Fareham, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cubitt and West (Fareham, England, England)

Interview

I first of all had a telephone interview which lasted about 5-10minutes just asking about my current position and what's interested me in this role. Then I had a face to face interview with the operations director where we spoke in depth about my CV and more in depth about why I was interested in the role, what I thought the job of an estate agent was, spoke about competitors. Then I had a second face to face interview with the Business Development Partner where I completed an exercise asking what I would do in certain scenarios and what factors I felt were more important to the role and then we spoke more about me as an individual, this interview was to learn more about my personality I think. Overall everyone I have spoken to so far as been really nice and approachable, making me feel at ease really quick!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cubitt and West (Horsham, England, England) in Nov 2015

Interview

Applied online, contacted to complete a telephone interview, the telephone interview was as expected and I was successful. I didn't hear anything from them for at least 2 weeks after this, following multiple calls I was finally able to arrange an interview face to face, communication was non existent had I not kept trying to call to arrange. Interview was scheduled with short notice and in a location 40 minutes away from the location applied for.

Interview Questions
  • The only questioned asked was 'Tell me about yourself'

Anonymous Employee in Reigate, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cubitt and West (Reigate, England, England) in Apr 2013

Interview

Arrive, typing test. Meet Area Director. Given brief details of role. Checked availability of start date. Didn't refer to anything on my cv except last job. Degree and experience running own business, work as consultant etc just not mentioned at all. Sausage factory approach.

Interview Questions
  • What would your husband say about you?
RSS Feed</>Embed