DHL Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

DHL Express Interview Questions

Interviews at DHL Express

2.8

Field Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DHL Express (North Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward. First you receive a phone interview, if things go well, you move on to a panel interview. If things continue to go well you get another interview.

Interview Questions

• How can you motivate unmotivated employees?   3 Answers

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Avenel, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DHL Express (Avenel, NJ (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

I went to the Avenel NJ location to interview for the HR Assistant position and met with HR. Then I was asked to come in a week later for a 2nd interview. After 2 months still no follow- up. I have never come across such an unprofessional Dept. It is common courtesy to follow- up with the candidates after their in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project you worked on with a team member.   1 Answer

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DHL Express (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

3 rounds. First is over the phone with HR Rep, goes over resume and job requirements. Second is with the Area Sales Manager and discusses more specifics about the job and company culture. Third is a Zoom panel interview with all leadership roles for the area (VP, GM, Head of Sales, Head of Operations, HR, etc.) and each of them ask a question that has to do with company culture as well as skill set and background. Fairly standard interview process, the panel can be intimidating but overall was not out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of a time you had to overcome a sales obstacle?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Express in March 2020.

Interview

The first phone interview was with an internal recruiter. The second interview was a panel phone interview. The interview process was reasonable. I was not selected, but was told I would be considered for another position. The recruiter ghosted me, even after I expressed my interest in moving forward regarding the other position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a challenging work related problem.   1 Answer
    • What are your short-term and long-term goals>   Answer Question

Senior Talent Acquisition Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DHL Express (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I was pre screened and then selected to come in for an interview. I was asked to do a presentation regarding my skills exp we fiance and a 30 60 90 day plan. The interview panel consisted of 3 individuals who all were extremely professional and friendly and seemed to enjoy their position with the organization. 2 members of the interview panel have worked for the company for 20+ years and the other was roughly 2 weeks and it was great to see the diversity that the company had with their hiring. Whether I get the offer or not I can say that the interview process alone was great.

Interview Questions

• why should we hire you for this role   2 Answers

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Express (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Panel interview with 3 members from DHL . Very laid back first interview in which they go around the room and each person asks you about 5 questions each. If you do well you are selected to go to the next step in the interview process.

Intercon Ramp Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erlanger, KY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DHL Express (Erlanger, KY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Easy going and very laid back. Felt like I was there just talking to someone that had the same interest as mine. That made it easier to connect with the interviewee.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Csi Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DHL Express.

Interview

Very simple and fast interview. I filled out paperwork on the computer first, then took a mouth swab drug test, then did the actual interview which took about ten minutes.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Express (Tempe, AZ (US)).

Interview

Applied Online, got an email for a phone interview lasted about 20 minutes, then got another email to come in for an in person interview. Very easy interview, got the position a few days later.

Mail Sorter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elkridge, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Express (Elkridge, MD (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

15 minute phone interview was told about all the aspects of the job the pay the hours and the benefits scheduled to come in the next day for on the spot hiring

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with the hours and standing on your feet?
      Tell me about your current position?
      How long do you plan on being with out company.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.