DHL Global Forwarding, Freight Interview Questions

Updated Nov 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 165 of over 165 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at DHL Global Forwarding, Freight

DHL Global Forwarding, Freight

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding, Freight

Interview

- online gesolliciteerd, CV gestuurd --> bevestigingsmail ontvangst kandidatuur ontvangen - dag erna telefoontje van HR officer voor tel. screening --> volgens de HR officer is de functie veel operationeler dan deze omschreven werd in de vacature + ze belooft om kandidatuur voor te leggen aan de manager en eind van die week of ten laatste begin van volgende week terug te komen met FB - pas einde van de week erop FB per mail: "We hebben uiteindelijk gekozen voor iemand met meer ervaring en contacten in de sector."

Interview Questions
  • HR officer laat enkel heel sterk aanvoelen dat het toch een eerder operationeel profiel is dat ze zoeken en minder strategisch, maar nemen finaal iemand op manager niveau aan....
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (Memphis, TN)

Interview

I had three interviews over the course of the week and was hired on the 3rd interview. The process was not difficult but I was a bit nervous at first as it was my first job interview in college.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in working in sales at DHL?

Application

Interview

Gespräche waren alle sehr angenehm. Die Stelle wurde ausführlich beschrieben und das Interesse an den Bewerber war groß. Auf alle Fragen wurde ausführlich geantwortet. Ich habe mich jederzeit gut aufgehoben gefühlt

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochin

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (Cochin)

Interview

Preliminary aptitude test was there followed by personality assessment test. Then the shortlisted candidates undergo a role play session which is a situation based and they will provide details of the situation. Assessment of your negotiation skills and communication is done. And finally a personal interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ningbo

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (Ningbo)

Interview

The HR manager was very kind to me and the whole process went smoothly. I did not feel nervous at all. It seems that they really show respect to the candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DHL Global Forwarding, Freight

Application

I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding, Freight

Interview

3 interview. one with hr company is 1 with Team leader and one with logistics Maanager.Hiring process was very fast interviews within 2 weeks.General questions about yourself and presvious job.and no tests done.

Interview Questions
  • What did you like most about your previous job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome

Application

I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (Rome)

Interview

Près a travailler dans des boîtes qui payent bien et qui reconnaissent tous les droits du salarié. L'entretien du recrutement doit fondé sur un processus caractérisé par l'expérience et le professionnalisme . Le recrutement doit également être effectué sans qu'il y ait un formalisme qui le bloque.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DHL Global Forwarding, Freight

Application

I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding, Freight

Interview

1. Telll me about yourself 2. Major 3. Why do you choose this job 4. Strengths, weakness 5. How Did You Hear About This Position? 6. Why Do You Want to Work at This Company? 7. Why Do You Want This Job? 8. Why Should We Hire You?

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

DHL Global Forwarding, Freight

Application

I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding, Freight

Interview

It was an one hour interview with three people, two from the team and one from the HR. The questions were both for my background and also some technical ones related to the role. After the interview a case study was sent to me to work on.

Interview Questions
  • Both personal questions (eg. about my background, what people would say are my strengths, what are my major achievements) and role-related (eg. questions on my previous job, specifically on tasks etc).

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (Pune) in Aug 2021

Interview

There will be a technical interview only. It will be technical, scenario based, logical, analytical questions. It will be an hour, be punctual about timings. Jira as a tracking tool and mostly for Agile methodologies.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 165 Interviews