De Vere Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

De Vere Interview Questions

Updated 3 May 2019

2.6

Catering Assistant Interview

Interview

The easiest interview, just making sure you can do very basic human motor skills and communicate with people. It was a very casual process and just sat with the manager and went to an induction day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at De Vere.

Interview

Applied online, followed by being invited into the hotel for an interview.
    Fairly informal process, a chat over my CV, and suitability for the role
    Offered job on the spot

Event Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at De Vere (Manchester, England) in August 2017.

Interview

The first part of the interview was a group ice breaker between all the people applying for the job, you had to learn four things about the person next to you the present it in front of the whole group. Once this was done one to one interviews where conducted for each person.

Interview Questions

• When have you ever had to deal with a difficult situation or customer? If so how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at De Vere (Edinburgh, Scotland) in June 2017.

Interview

Easy and Simple, was offered the job and started the next day for the induction. The interviewer was friendly and easy to talk to. The process was fast and meant I could start earning money fast.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at De Vere (Birmingham, England) in March 2015.

Interview

Got a phone call the next day for an interview. Arrived early only to be kept waiting. Interview was relaxed. Was told I would get a call back the following week and never heard anything. A company should have common courtesy to contact interviewes. It built up my confidence again so not all is lost.

Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farnborough, Berkshire, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at De Vere (Farnborough, Berkshire, South East England, England) in July 2013.

Interview

the prosess was easy first a face to face with gm then a cook off with the gm and the group chef as well as a snr ops manager then after the offer came through aceppted and started the paperwork did take a few weeks to apper though

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at De Vere (Edinburgh, Scotland).

Interview

Sent in my application via indeed and was contacted around a week later for an interview. Interview was quite normal for a bar job. Induction process starts a week later.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at De Vere (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in April 2018.

Interview

I was contact by their HR and first had a phone interview. After that I was told to watch a video with their CEO. After that I had two meetings, first with HR, later with some other associate.

Interview Questions

• The usual set - what's your weakness, what you're good, how would you contact potential clients, etc.   Answer Question

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at De Vere (London, England) in March 2015.

Interview

Submitted online application and then was invited for group interview in March.
    The group interview consisted of 17 candidates in total interview was from 9:30 -4pm. Morning session consisted of ice breaker getting to know fellow candidates, completed personality quiz (not assessed) and group work activity (giving a scenario and asked to explain feedback as group). Then had lunch at 12pm.
    Afternoon session was group interview being asked questions in group panel by different members of panel (6 assessors)

Interview Questions

• How can graduates contribute to our company?
      What do you know about us?
      Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Food and Beverage Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at De Vere (Cardiff, Wales) in June 2016.

Interview

I've seen the advert on caterer.com, submitted my CV and HR officer has rang me and invited for the interview, based on my availability. The interviewer was nice, but some of the questions not so relatable to the job role. Mainly examples from the past

Interview Questions

• How can we support our community and what impact can it have on our business?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.