De Vere Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

De Vere Interview Questions

Interviews at De Vere

2.7

Catering Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at De Vere.

Interview

Casual and asking basic questions. Mostly checking if you have basic communication skills and are polite, friendly and wanting the position. Was also given an induction day in order to see if I was suitable for the role.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at De Vere.

Interview

Laidback was in a nice setting.Ran through the role and what was involved and talked about about myself. Was interviewed in one of the on site restraunts the interviewer made me feel at ease and genuinely looked interested in my experiences and why I want the job role.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to work with us?
      What are some new opportunities that you think we could try and market?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at De Vere.

Interview

Applied online, followed by being invited into the hotel for an interview.
    Fairly informal process, a chat over my CV, and suitability for the role
    Offered job on the spot

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at De Vere (Edinburgh, Scotland).

Interview

Sent in my application via indeed and was contacted around a week later for an interview. Interview was quite normal for a bar job. Induction process starts a week later.

Conference and Banqueting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at De Vere (Reading, England) in July 2018.

Interview

Semi formal interveiw with 2 recruiting staff. Lasted 10-15 mins. Very friendly. Offered me a coffee. Asked a few standard questions, then hired me immediately. Was a good experience, would recommend the company.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of something you've had to overcome.   1 Answer

Senior Event Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaumont, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at De Vere (Beaumont, England) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview felt very rushed and I didn't get a chance to talk to the person who will be my direct superior. Everything seemed very state forward on the interview, however, the reality was ..... Shocking! I had never seen anything like it before or after! HR to hit numbers hire the people they can not speak English and expect the Managers to do magic. You can't even give your team a breath, as they don't understand what you are saying!

Interview Questions

• Average job-related questions including situational questions   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at De Vere (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in April 2018.

Interview

I was contact by their HR and first had a phone interview. After that I was told to watch a video with their CEO. After that I had two meetings, first with HR, later with some other associate.

Interview Questions

• The usual set - what's your weakness, what you're good, how would you contact potential clients, etc.   Answer Question

Catering Assistant Interview

Interview

The easiest interview, just making sure you can do very basic human motor skills and communicate with people. It was a very casual process and just sat with the manager and went to an induction day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Event Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at De Vere (Manchester, England) in August 2017.

Interview

The first part of the interview was a group ice breaker between all the people applying for the job, you had to learn four things about the person next to you the present it in front of the whole group. Once this was done one to one interviews where conducted for each person.

Interview Questions

• When have you ever had to deal with a difficult situation or customer? If so how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at De Vere (Edinburgh, Scotland) in June 2017.

Interview

Easy and Simple, was offered the job and started the next day for the induction. The interviewer was friendly and easy to talk to. The process was fast and meant I could start earning money fast.

Interview Questions

• Have you got any past experience?   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.