Diligent Delivery Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Diligent Delivery Systems

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Diligent Delivery Systems

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Diligent Delivery Systems (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Called in to interview with three people in the credit and collections department answered questions from all three managers/supervisors very nice that day was really busy for them so they were bit overwhelmed but positive

Interview Questions

• How would you handle upset customer? Do you have any quick books experience?   Answer Question

Non-CDL Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Diligent Delivery Systems (Dallas, TX (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Very informative huge stack of paper work to sign and fill out but the process was acually very smooth I was in an out in about an hour mysti was very pleasant and courteous.

Interview Questions

• have you ever contracted before?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Diligent Delivery Systems (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Met at a McDonalds to sign contract forms upon forms. signed a ton of contract pages. Way too many for a simple driving job. No college degree required. I had about 50 pages to sign. Ridiculous!

Interview Questions

• What type of vehicle I owned.   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Diligent Delivery Systems (Houston, TX (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

A couple of questions related to warehouse experience. Talking about what is it like to be working in a warehouse and how they will teach you the process of a normal workday looks like. Also a couple of questions about yourself and what you plan to do for the company.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Diligent Delivery Systems (Orange, CA (US)).

Interview

Clear, helpful, and trusting

Negotiation

It was clear and fair.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.