Ellis Brigham Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Ellis Brigham Interview Questions

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ellis Brigham

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Ellis Brigham (Milton Keynes, England) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview was extremely friendly and the interviewers made me feel really welcome. It was a very easy interview, just had a chat really. It was very positive and they seemed generally interested in what you said.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ellis Brigham (London, England) in April 2015.

Interview

Very quick, in and out, easy. Saw the ad online, emailed with my CV and a quick cover letter. Received a call a few days later asking to come in to interview. Interviewed, was not scary, had a nice chat. Nothing to be afraid of really.

Interview Questions

• Interest in outdoor sports? Tell us a story of when you were outdoors. How would you deal with certain customer situations?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ellis Brigham (London, England) in June 2014.

Interview

Firstly was contacted by telephone to see if I was still interested in the job, and if I were to come into the store for an interview. The process was very easygoing and relaxed, it was held in a coffee shop with manager and assistant manager, just some standard questions based on CV as well as strengths/weaknesses, an enthusiasm in outdoors was necessary to get this job. They also wanted to check that you could drive sales because of the nature of the products as well as you had the basic people skills.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.