EoS Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

EoS Fitness Interview Questions

Interviews at EoS Fitness

2.2

Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EoS Fitness (Tampa, FL (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy. The manager of the company asked me questions about previous experiences in the professional work realm as well as any traits I have that will bring value to the company. The manager then went over the job description and ensured that I am a good fit for the job. The manager then offered me the job, gave me a start date, and gave me forms to fill out online.

Interview Questions

• The manager asked me about previous working experiences to see if I have any experience with the job being offered at EoS Fitness.   1 Answer

Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Desert, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EoS Fitness (Palm Desert, CA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

The interview process went very smoothly! It only lasted about 30 minutes in total. We started with some questions and ended the interview with a test where I was tasked with finding 7 things that needed addressing within the club.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I knew how to use Datatrak.   1 Answer

Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahwatukee, AZ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EoS Fitness (Ahwatukee, AZ (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Very well explained and informed during 2nd interview. Don’t believe it should’ve took as long as it did to hire someone.

Fitness Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EoS Fitness (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Very relaxed interview but also professional. I would recommend understanding the companies core values before you go in. Yes you will be asked what the ethos of Eos is! Lastly be prepared to be competitive. Any job here is based on how well you preform.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work hard everyday and embrace the grind?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surprise, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EoS Fitness (Surprise, AZ (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

It was a group interview which was intimidating going in, but once everybody started talking and started getting to know each other it was really nice and fun! The supervisors were very professional all while being laid back and inviting!

Interview Questions

• What trait from your role model would you love to have?
      What is your weakness?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EoS Fitness (Tampa, FL (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

went over the expectations of the company and guidelines. Expectations required for the front desk the goals met to grow within the company the background of the company, we went over pay and how employees can have commission.

Interview Questions

• what would be my availability ?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EoS Fitness (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

I was taken to the empty kids club and honestly I felt so comfortable! My interviewer was so sweet and I really felt like she was one of us instead of just a higher up. I can’t wait to work with her and this company.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work at EOS   1 Answer

Certified Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

Interview

Terrible questions for the process. I don’t believe they read your resume before they screen you. They expect you to know everything about the company. Emphasis on everything. Their pay structure is convoluted as well.

Interview Questions

• What kind of trainer are you? Tell about yourself... ask
      me a real question. What was your greatest accomplishment during your PT career?   1 Answer

Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EoS Fitness (Phoenix, AZ (US)).

Interview

Everyone was very nice. It was a fairly easy interview process. It was important to answer honestly, they are looking for who you are more than a right or wrong answer.

Interview Questions

• If you could take 3 things to a deserted island what would it be and why?   1 Answer
    • What was an instance when you had to interact with someone who was unhappy with the quality of service.   Answer Question
    • Who is someone you look up to and why?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EoS Fitness (Glendale, AZ (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

The hiring process was very easy. The manager was a very nice person and was very happy about his job and bringing people on board. Overall it was a really nice experience.

Interview Questions

• strengths and weaknesses I see in myself   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.