Essintial Enterprise Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Essintial Enterprise Solutions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Essintial Enterprise Solutions

Call Handling Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mechanicsburg, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Essintial Enterprise Solutions (Mechanicsburg, PA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Quick and to the point. Easy questions, same old same old questions. Personable managers. Nothing outlandish, just looking for good work ethic and a flow to your answers. Past customer service and phone experience is a must and a strong handshake doesn't hurt either. All and all a good experience and made me feel comfortable and less nervous.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite color?   1 Answer

got another job

Controller/IT Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Essintial Enterprise Solutions (Richmond, VA (US)).

Interview

It was many years ago and I had been working as a consultant; when the need came up for a full time employee, I was the perfect match.

Interview Questions

• Would I consider eventually relocating from my place in Richmond VA area.   1 Answer

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mechanicsburg, PA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Essintial Enterprise Solutions (Mechanicsburg, PA (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

They called, talked on the phone, interviewed next day in person. Received an offer 10k hire than my asking 2 hours later.

Negotiation

There was none.

CONSUMER ADVISOR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Essintial Enterprise Solutions (London, England).

Interview

I had to complete three online tests which included a maths test, an accuracy test and a what if test. Once I was successful, I was interviewed by two men w/o asked multiple questions in three different topics. These included personal details, previous situations and what if situations.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you have progressed through a project?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Essintial Enterprise Solutions in June 2008.

Interview

Phone interview

Interview Questions

• Describe your worst day at your lat job   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.