Expleo Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Expleo Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Expleo Group

2.6

QA Automation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Expleo Group (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Aptitude and coding
    Technical interview
    Second technical interview
    Hr
    Interviewer was good n was motivating me.just don't get confused be confident.easy to crack aptitude basic aptitude question there are three program solve any one,one test report, dbms query

Interview Questions

• for coding jdbc Connectivity code, remove duplicate element from array,techincal interview-programs prime number, pattern,armstrong number,project details,selenium   1 Answer

QA Analylist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Expleo Group.

Interview

First round- for technical interview on area on which we worked & what they require.
    Second round- for technical discussions regrading exposures while working, learning abilities, what can we improve or add in technical bucket
    Third round- (If client is required)
    Forth Round- HR round

Interview Questions

• As i am teamcenter professional, some teamcenter question was there and testing concepts.   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Interview

Good and well organised. Got the offer. Had written, group discussion , technical and HR. Process took almost one month . Could have been faster. Background verification done after joining the office. For Freshers you'll have two years bond.

QA Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Expleo Group.

Interview

Had a very neat and processed interview, they conducted 3 rounds. First is Aptitude,second is GD and final round is Face to face.First 2 rounds happened in a single day and 3rd round scheduled for another day.Results for first two rounds are announced through online

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Expleo Group (Pune (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

They mailed me as first round will f2f but actually they give test to solve time 45min after given test they declared result after 3hrs upto that you have to wait.

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Expleo Group (Chennai (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

I first had a call with the HR who scheduled a telephone call with the manager. The manager asked me to prepare a PPT for marketing and I was asked to present it to him.

Interview Questions

• Present a PPT with Marketing Plan and a 90-day plan if I get selected   1 Answer

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Expleo Group (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

It was average and they have asked about yourself and i have explained and they have asked me about technical skills and it is of two rounds of interview and i answered good.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Expleo Group (Chennai (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

It was 2 rounds of technical interview,

Both happened on the same day, once got selected in the first round interviewer Will initimate immediately that you are selected for next round

Interview process is fast.

Result was announced in 2 days

It was nice experience

Interview Questions

• Brief about card life cycle   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Expleo Group.

Interview

after the written test, we were called to HR and technical test. We were judged before head by the interviewer and also in the interview by asking some questions not technical repated

Interview Questions

• why didn't you get placed in ur college   1 Answer

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Expleo Group (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2019.

Interview

I applied from naukri.com. In first round there were 5 sections approx 160 questions ... Aptitude(35), logical reasoning(35), data interpretation(30), verbal(30) and c programming(25).

After 3-4 days they sent me mail for 2nd round(F2F). In 2nd round he told me to solve some question of c which i did wrong in 1st round then he asked me about my project in detail..
    After 2-3 days they sent me offer letter

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.