Exposure Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Exposure Interview Questions

Interviews at Exposure

2.8

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Exposure (Washington, DC (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

This was probably the easiest part of the whole process since you needed to create an entire press kit and press ideas. The interviewer just asked a couple standard questions and then some specific ones. Why you want to be apart of the team, what are your cultural interests, etc.

Consumer Public Relations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Exposure in June 2015.

Interview

Was emailed fairly quickly by an account executive to set up an interview the following day. Had the interview the next day and was told I would be contacted 2 weeks after the interview. I followed up via email several times and I was not cknracted back.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know mostly about mt internship experience   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Exposure (London, England) in January 2017.

Interview

Disjointed, and long to hear back from. For juniors, it is usually two interviews one with HR and the other with a manager, although for more senior roles you will need to prepare a presentation

Interview Questions

• A lot of motivation questions.
      And why this field   1 Answer

Junior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Exposure (London, England) in August 2014.

Interview

general chat - it was more about getting to know me and if I was a company fit. I had an informal chat with the manager followed with an interview with the Director - again it was very laid back but a little more serious

Interview Questions

• why the role, what i knew about the company, what I was interested in   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Exposure (London, England) in August 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview to start with, followed by two face-to-face interviews at the Exposure offices with two senior members of the team. Following this I was offered the job via email and accepted!

Interview Questions

• Previous work examples (Press) and campaign involvement within the team, following by brand experience.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.