FGH Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at FGH Security

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at FGH Security

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FGH Security (Lancaster, England) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview process was surrounding my personal attributes, why I think I would be right for the role as well as well as a scenario based question posing what I would do if there was an incident and how I would react.

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FGH Security (Lancaster, England) in February 2013.

Interview

Website Application, with a phone call following up very shortly afterwards. Arrived for a 30 minute interview, and was working the same weekend. Asked basic questions about myself, then asked what uniform size I needed! Was signed up to a Door Supervisor course shortly afterwards

Door Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FGH Security.

Interview

a friend referred me, got a call the next day and asked to have a face to face interview. got the job on the day, very relaxed chilled environment - explained the process of becoming a ds

Event Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FGH Security (Manchester, England) in June 2019.

Interview

I applied online, received an email that i was part of a small percent to be selected to submit more about ourselves. Was then emailed saying I was part of an even smaller percentage to make it to the interview stage. Selected a location and time slot to book my interview.
    At the interview I was told bout the company and festival process. What i should expect to see and do, camping information, uniform etc, more like it was being sold to me. I hardly spoke, just a little about my CV. Told at the end that i was successful. Received email shortly after to book an induction time slot.
    The induction was with 5 other people, with little interaction between us. It was slightly awkward and the office staff were kind of loud and bantering around us. The induction was 2 hours long by two male staff member. Given uniform and few other things, wrote down availability on scrap paper and it was over.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in customer facing roles? (They like it if you do)   1 Answer

Sia Door Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FGH Security (Lancaster, England) in May 2018.

Interview

Immediately after an open evening talk about the work, the interview was more of an informal conversation going into detail as to what types of tasks I could be involved in.

Interview Questions

• What makes you interested to work for FGH Security?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.