FedEx Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at FedEx

1,051 Interview Reviews

2.5

Warehouse Worker Interview

Interview

They send you and email and you fill out a background check, then they call you and you choose the hours you want to work, then they set you up with a day for training/orientation

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

I think they are interviewing candidates just for formality. Either they have internal candidates or they want to pay lower salary. I interviewed for multiple positions . The interview went well. Did not receive any response for couple of positions. For another senior position, received email which was just a formality in which they wanted to do background check before disclosing the salary and without giving any official confirmation. How does salary depends on background check? May be they just wanted to find an excuse to hire some internal candidate.

Interview Questions

Interview

It is an easy interview process. You apply online and go to the assigned location, meet with a recruiter and take a drug test and fingerprint background check. Then wait a few days for results.

Interview Questions

• What did you leave your previous employer?   1 Answer

Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

Quick and easy. Did everything through email. I applied online and got an email the next day for interview. I then received an email the following day with an offer of employment. Orientation was a week later and started the following day.

Interview Questions

Interview

called me for an interview. asked 4 questions. it was an easy process. at the end , no later than a a week, either i got chosen or not they will call you and keep you updated.

IT Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

Initial phone screen plus panel interview with PowerPoint presentation. Roughly 60-75 minutes per interview. 2-3 week timeframe to complete both. The process was smooth up until the point of obtaining feedback from HR or hiring manager. I was told I would hear back in 1-2 weeks. Despite reaching out to HR twice and the hiring manager once ( 3 weeks later), they still haven’t had the common decency to even acknowledge me to tell me I didn’t get it. Very inconsiderate, disrespectful and unprofessional.

Courier Interview

Interview

it was a very casual interview with nine scenario questions and basic job qualification questions such as willingness to lift heavy objects. interview was in person, but precautions were taken to ensure social distancing

Interview Questions

• what was a time that you had to be adaptable   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

Great interview, overall a pretty simple and easy in to a great company. The start of the interview to actually starting for the company was just over a week which is amazing turn around.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

A sort manager did a Quick walk through around the building showing protocol and where each of us will be working & there was a teaching in class with a slideshow.

Interview Questions

• What is the #1, #2, & #3 rules with working here?   2 Answers

Sales Develepment Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

Received an interview invitation one month after applying online. First interview was a screening with the HR representative. Second interview was a panel interview with three different leaders from the department. Standard behavioral questions and sales related questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Why FedEx? Why this role? If you made a mistake and a client noticed, how would you approach the situation?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.