Feed the Children Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Feed the Children

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Feed the Children

Policy Interview

Interview

Asked a series of questions about why it was so important to get the position. Despite being nervous, the interviewer was kind and reassuring. I quickly became relaxed.

Customer Experience Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Feed the Children (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process was too long for the position applied for. There were 2 phone interviews followed by a one on one interview which took more than 3 weeks. They did not follow up from the interview for over a week to offer the job.

Interview Questions

• They had me read a script that would reflect how I would interact with donors.   1 Answer

Customer Experience Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Feed the Children (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

It's a very smooth hiring program. You fill out an application, get a background check and get drug tested. The interviewer was really friendly and it was a great interview.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked about my experience working with the public.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Feed the Children in August 2013.

Interview

Painfully slow. I started as a contractor and was supposed to be working full-time for Feed the Children by the beginning of July 2013, but I didn't actually get and accept an offer until September. After I joined, I discovered that the HR department and legal department are both ridiculously slow at hiring staff and approving contracts. I interviewed with my immediate supervisor and with a member of the HR department.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Definitely negotiate. They will low-ball you. Counter with something higher because their benefits (especially medical insurance) are expensive.

Opening Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Feed the Children in February 2007.

Interview

I received an initial phone call from the staffing agency stating that Feed The Children would like me to come in for an interview the next morning. I showed up and was offered the choice of two jobs, one involving phone work and less pay, the other involving data entry only. I took the latter and after a few basic "repeat what it says on your resume" questions, I was offered the job pending drug test results. I went to drug test afterward and started the job the next day. The hiring staff were very professional.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.