Frank Hirth Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Frank Hirth

2.5

Graduate Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frank Hirth (London, England).

Interview

I submitted my CV and cover letter. I was contacted 2-3 weeks later. Had a telephone screening where they ask questions like why frank Hirth, what do you do in free time, why tax etc? Then I was invited to the assessment centre when you do a numerical test and write a draft letter to a client.

Graduate Tax Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, Wellington (New Zealand)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frank Hirth (Wellington, Wellington (New Zealand)) in May 2019.

Interview

3-4 brief interviews, one involving an English literacy, and maths test. We initially met for a coffee so I could gain a brief understanding of the company and role. Then we had a few short interviews which were very easy going, and a Skype interview involving an HR manager.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frank Hirth (London, England) in December 2018.

Interview

Telephone interview, tests, assessment centre with interview and group tasks

Questions to do with why tax? Why frank hirth? Normal competency based questions. Simple interview process, they really try to make you feel comfortable. Lovely bunch of people.

Tax Associate Interview

Interview

Interview was relaxed and friendly. Did a simple English and maths test and if we passed, went for an interview with the managing director. Was more interested in what you're like in personality rather than grilling you your knowledge of tax

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frank Hirth (London, England) in June 2017.

Interview

Four stage process (group interview, maths test, english test, individual interview).
    Friendly environment, group interview can feel a bit awkward but the questions are not based on individual CVs and are more generic.

Interview Questions

• Tell us one thing about yourself that we can't figure out from your CV.   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frank Hirth (London, England) in March 2017.

Interview

It was very professional and friendly. I applied for the position go through to the next stage which entailed an excel test. Passed that stage and was invited for a group interview which included meeting the team, a prestation about the company and what the job would entail and a math and English test

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Frank Hirth (London, England) in February 2016.

Interview

Firstly, there was an application to fill out online. After passing that stage, I had a phone interview which lasted approximately 2 minutes. Thereon, I was invited to the assessment centre which consisted of a group interview, Psychometric and Numeracy tests. Also, an individual interview. Although I did not receive an offer, the process was beneficial as I learnt on where to improve on.

US Tax Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Frank Hirth in June 2015.

Interview

1. interview with tax manager and director about my skills and past experience. Talked about the team and company culture as well as offered trainings.
    2. technical interview with director about a case study.

Graduate Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Frank Hirth.

Interview

Applied vie email from university careers search with a CV and a cover letter. The first round interview included: a brief introduction to the company by senior stuff and graduates of previous year intake, also asked a around the table to introduce themselves and mention an interesting fact that has not been mentioned on the CV. This was followed by a numerical test that was not hard and an interview with one of the directors and an HR person. The interview was very relaxed and and fairly easy, with questions such as why do you want to work for the company and what skills do you have that will help you in the role.

Entry Level Tax Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Frank Hirth (London, England) in April 2014.

Interview

Initially applied with a CV and a cover letter. I was called 2 months later with an invitation to an assessment centre which took place 2 weeks after their call. At the assessment centre there was a presentation from the manager and head of HR, a presentation and Q&A session with current tax assistants, a personality test, a maths test, an Excel test and a quick 10,15 minute interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.