G4S Secure Solutions Interview Questions

Updated 22 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at G4S Secure Solutions

1.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 263 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (United States)

Interview

Met with office security manager who was Professional but promoted a relaxed environment. Overall process lasted for about 30 mins where I was asked basic interview questions and learned. Lre about the positions and company.

Interview Questions
  • Strengths / cons Past work experience Why do you think you would be a good security officer
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (United States)

Interview

straight foward. They reviewed my qualifications, asked me basic questions, described the position to me, and made sure I was still interested after. They were very professional and friendly through out the entire interview.

Interview Questions
G4S Secure Solutions
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Canada)

Interview

I was part of a mass group interview. There was about 100 people split into 10 groups and each group had 2 interviewers. You basically introduced your partner for one section to the group and in the second section you are handed an envelope where you are given a scenario and asked what you would do in that situation. There was also a basic English comprehension test and basic xray test.

Interview Questions
G4S Secure Solutions
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Canada)

Interview

On line application, phone interview due to covid 19 protocols. Interviewer was friendly and knowledgeable also very honest. post interview screening was involved and very detailed, with time lines to meet

Interview Questions
G4S Secure Solutions
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (United Kingdom)

Interview

Face to face interview in Sutton at a hotel. The leader talked to the group about what to expect during the job. Then you split off and do one on one interviews with one of the staff members.

Interview Questions
G4S Secure Solutions
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Namibia
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Namibia)

Interview

It was was great short and straight to the point,the play around abit with your mind and stuff,but just be focus and clear at all times,yes then you are good to go

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to work with co'workers that insult and are rude to clients ?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (United States) in Mar 2020

Interview

I applied for a security officer position online on the company's website and weeks later, I got a call from one of the recruiters for the company for an interview over the phone.

Interview Questions
G4S Secure Solutions
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (United States)

Interview

Easy interview. Got offered a supervisor role at another site. Receptionist was rude. They did not interview me for the job I applied for, instead offered me something that better fit my resume. If you have management or supervisor y experience make sure they know!

Interview Questions
  • Can you manage with an international team?
Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Seattle, WA) in Jan 2020

Interview

basic interview questions, back ground check, and mouth swab drug test. Just be on time and confident. Very cool environment. You will have a 2nd interview with what will be your future boss if you accept the job.

Interview Questions
G4S Secure Solutions
Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Cedar Rapids, IA)

Interview

The interview was quick and easy. G4S is always looking for employees and is growing fast so they have a great hiring staff who are quick to contact you. I applied and they contacted me on the same day as I submitted the application.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 263 Interviews