G4S Secure Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

G4S Secure Solutions Interview Questions

Updated 6 Jun 2019

1.8

Paramedic Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions.

Interview

Brief, and to the point.They do not ask a bunch of pointless and repetitive questions, the questions they ask are realistic. The whole interview lasted about thirty to forty five minutes, and was one on one the whole time. I was given an offer right after the interview and had to take a 300 question psych test which took about an hour and a half.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with firearms?   1 Answer

Operations Area Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (New York, NY (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Formal interview, several open ended questions and numerous background experience questions. The interview lasted approximately an hour and a half. They were very forthcoming about the difficulty of the job and the type of person that is needed to be successful in the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you are the right candidate for the position for which you have applied for?   1 Answer

Intel Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Tampa, FL (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Fast to call and fairly thorough interview process with both the company and client. Interviewers were not harsh or sharp shooters. I worked for G4S who have a client so i had to interview with both and niether were very bad and seem to be great people.

IT Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

applied online, got an email for a phone call interview. Set that up and then got moved on to a face to face interview 4 days after the phone call interview. # days after the face to face interview I was emailed the job offer

Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Denver, CO (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was upbeat and positive. The questions asked were straight to the point, and pertinent to the position I was interviewing for. At least in my experience, most of the questions asked were not the standard type of interview questions. I did my research and came prepared with a half dozen questions of my own that were pertinent to both G4S, and the client that we are contracted to. I am sure that was a deciding factor for me to get the position.

Interview Questions

• If you had this position, what would you do differently?   Answer Question

Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Portland, OR (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

I was selected by the General Manager, Operations Manager and Field Supervisor as the best qualified Supervisor and promoted to Captain in charge at Garda Cash Logistics/Cash Vault
    II was selected by the General Manager, Operations Manager and Field Supervisor as the best qualified Supervisor to train all 5 officers on CCTV, SAFE Photo I.D., SAFRAN Fingerprint I.D at Comcast Data Center

Interview Questions

• What is my experience and ability to train other officers   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had to accept less than what I desired, however they told me that there would be advancements

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions.

Interview

I applied one day online and recieved a phone call shortly after, within days. I scheduled the interview which could have been as soon as the next day, however I was busy so I scheduled it for the day after. I went in to the Phoenix office and spoke to the individual who had called me and found out he was a recruiter. When they bring you back they ask you certain questions. I can't remember exactly what they ask but it was all about yourself. There were no challenging questions that put you in a certain situation to see how you would react just strictly about you questions. I know they asked what I did in the military.

Interview Questions

• none, they were all easy. after you answer the questions they tell you the hourly pay rate [and some details about where youll be working.   Answer Question

Unarmed Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied on their website and someone quickly called me the next day to set up an interview. I was interviewed it was quick, Interviewer made me feel relaxed and approachable

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions.

Interview

I filled out the application with an employee referral and was hired on the spot. The only bad thing was that the next new hire class was in a week, so I wasn't able to give a proper notice to my employer.

Manager of Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Richmond, VA (US)) in September 2010.

Interview

Worked as a consultant/contractor to provide training services. Asked by management to join G4S training staff. Not much of an interview as they already knew my background and reputation. Had also worked for the company previously as a supervisor.

Interview Questions

• No real questions asked. It was more of a getting to know you type session.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I needed flexibility due to a family member who was gravely ill at the time. We agreed on that issue and I accepted the offer (it was at least $7 an hour less than what I made previously), but staff and management were friendly and office was local.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.