Gabriele Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gabriele

Gabriele

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gabriele (London, England, England)

Interview

2 interviews, informal, chatty, friendly. Excellent coffee. I was interviewed by the two directors independently. Part of the process was to look over pieces of work to gauge my visual understanding of the design process.

Interview Questions
  • What's been your career highlight?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gabriele

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gabriele (London, England, England) in May 2013

Interview

The Recruiters working at this particular recruitment company have called me with relation to 3 jobs I've applied for and requested some further information. First of all it was very difficult to arrange a time to meet them as they were only available between 10 and 5pm, Monday to Friday. When I finally found a suitable time to meet them (11 on a Tuesday... right in the middle of my working day...), the consultant was 15 minutes late to my appointment. What followed next was a list of very standard questions but the interviewer was not very interested in my answers and hardly looked up from their notes the whole time. When I had any questions with regards to the companies, the recruiter was unable to tell me anything about their processes, workflow or even industries they operated in... The recruiter struggled with grasping basic design workflow questions and it quickly became apparent that they had no clue who they were recruiting for and what skills are required in the particular industry. I left very disappointed, it's such a shame that creative agencies use the wrong recruitment companies which in turn lowers their chances of finding the right candidates for their positions...

Interview Questions
  • This is a direct quote of one of the most bizarre questions asked: "Do you have any experience printing large documents?"...
Be the first to find this interview helpful