Gi Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gi Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Gi Group

2.5

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gi Group in January 2020.

Interview

The recruiter called and informed the job posting, informed the salary and was clear there wasn't salary negotiation. It was depreciate contract and they were looking for specialist but the benefits were low.

Interview Questions

• No question, just presented the job posting and informed not negotiation   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Interview

First interview was an hour long, the interviewer asked me to describe my academic and professional path. Second interview was also one hour long, the interviewer asked me the same questions that I had already answer on the first interview. And to be be honest the interviewer attitude made me feel uneasy. He also told me they would let me know if I got the position or not and they never did.

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gi Group.

Interview

the important think is the location and in which workplace i wanna work and the salary and the type of the contract and which language i need to speak and sure the time of the work

Interview Questions

• which time do you prefer during the week ?   1 Answer

Operations Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gi Group (Noida (India)) in October 2019.

Interview

Three round interview process cleared then you eligible to consider the job for respective designation and than work with Gi staff is very good and good communication for all staff.

Interview Questions

• How can you work for respective designation   1 Answer

Payroll Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gi Group (Noida (India)) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Interview Questions

• Personal details , Previous company details, and total experiences   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Phone interview asking my previous experience and availability. Face to face interview with classic questions like talk me about yourself, pro and cons of yourself, experience at University and we should hire you.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in years?   4 Answers

Graduate Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gi Group (Lucknow (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

First Hr round, second technical round, lastly will give u offer letter.
    In hr round they will ask about yourself.
    8n technical they will ask what u have written in ur CV.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gi Group (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

4 Rounds - HR , Ops 1, Ops 2 and Final Round with Company Owner.
    They interview you to the core of your skill set however, when you start working you realize that what all was promised/projected was way beyond the reality.

Regional Head Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gi Group (Noida (India)).

Interview

They have multiple levels of Interview, Telephonic and personal Interview. The Interview questions are more to understand the experience level of candidates and fitment in organisation . Both HR and hiring Manager was friendly .

Interview Questions

• Interview questions are more to understand the experience level of candidates and fitment in organisation .   Answer Question

Business Head Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gi Group (Noida (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

i had interviewed with Head HR, International Director-Search and Selection and Country Manager. There was Skype round with Italian Directors and i got selected in 2 weeks as it is Senior Level.

Interview Questions

• My Experience in Recruitment and Talent Acquisition, Team Handling and Cultural Fitment.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.