Golley Slater Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Golley Slater

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Golley Slater (Cardiff, Wales) in February 2012.

Interview

Thorough examination of attributes, skills, experience and evidence of handling a range of demanding clients. Ability to demonstrate budgetary responsibility and man management. the interview process was 2 stage before moving to benefits negotiation. overall the process was thorought, fair, quite demanding but entirely consistent with the level of role I had applied for.

Interview Questions

Telephone Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Golley Slater (Cardiff, Wales) in October 2011.

Interview

Very basic one-on-one interview. Questions such as "What skills do you possess that would allow you to work here", "Have you had any experience working in this form of environment". They hire almost anyone for these positions, as long as you don't seem like you wouldn't be suited to being on the phone so just relax and go for it. You will probably be asked 'what is your understanding of the term "Objection Handling"' and also "Give me an example of a time in which you've faced 'mass objections'"

Interview Questions

• "There are many other positions that would pay similar wages in coffee shops, bars, restaurants and so on - why do you think you would be better suited to work here instead?"   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.