Greyhound Interview Questions

Updated Nov 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 64 of over 64 interviews

Recruiter5%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Greyhound

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greyhound

Interview

Not a great experience. Wouldn't work for the company just for how they treated prospective employees. I first answered situational questions online then had an initial phone call where they explained the position and asked how my experience would work well for this position, typical interview things. Then they flew me into the Dallas office for an in-person interview that lasted hours. Flew home and never heard from them again. Not once. I called and emailed several times but HR completely ignored me. At least email me and let me know you went another way!

Interview Questions
  • Was a marketing position, so the question had to do with a negative situation and how to spin the press.
    Answer Question

Greyhound

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Greyhound in Sep 2021

Interview

In person interview was professional and well instructing alot of information provided by the employer and alot of benifets offered by employer alot of perks to job looking forward to it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Greyhound

Application

I interviewed at Greyhound

Interview

Great interview process that focuses on personality, not the resume. It's obvious they value their people not the old-world, dogmatic hiring system system system system system system system system system.

Interview Questions
  • What challenges have I faced that has prepared me for this interview?

Greyhound

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Greyhound in Dec 2019

Interview

There were 6 guys in a small room one guy kept looking at his watch , the PM asked zero questions and the lead just had the biggest ego .

Interview Questions
  • What are the difference in an interface and an abstract class?
  • Have you worked with azure dev ops
  • Have you ever worked with Obj-c
  • Whare are Generics

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greyhound (Pittsburgh, PA)

Interview

Quick and easy, average styled interview. Asked basic questions about work history and any previous driving experience. Went to their driving school to learn how to operate the bus at Greyhound standards which is three to four wks in length.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any driving experience?

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Greyhound (Dallas, TX) in Oct 2019

Interview

Call in to interview. After interview they called me in a few days later to offer position. Going to take drug test and background. Don't know how long this will take.

Interview Questions
  • Asked me to describe myself. What was my strength and weakness. Asked me how do I deal with people

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyattsville, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greyhound (Hyattsville, MD) in Aug 2019

Interview

I was invited complete a interview there. It was really unprofessional. The hiring manager conducted phone conversations during the interview. Afterwards I was invited to a second interview. It was extremely unprofessional as the interviewer conducted more personal phone conversations.

Interview Questions
  • On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your customer service?

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Greyhound (Jacksonville, FL) in Dec 2018

Interview

Interviewed with 2 managers, went over job duties as an on board driver, expect to be on call 24/7 for at least 6 months. Paid cdl training as well

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you dealt with a difficult or drunk customer?

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Greyhound (Nashville, TN) in Dec 2018

Interview

Have your DL SS card and a current MVR make sure you have job and residential history for pass 10 years and list all accidents at fault and non at fault

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Greyhound (El Paso, TX) in Sep 2018

Interview

Applied through indeed, got an email stating when I would like an interview. I arrived 15 mins early but I was told management was going to be late for about 20 mins. Then I decided to have a look around and already see 2 people whom I assume are homeless sleeping on sets/floor. Interviewer was reading off a packet of questions ( about 15), barely giving eye contact or little feedback. I was asked to sign for a background and drug check from Dallas that should take 3 days. At this point I pretty sure they would hire ANYONE since I had an accident 3 years ago.

Interview Questions
  • Why should I hire you to drive for greyhound? Name a time when you handled an angry customer. How would you feel if you had consistently cover for a co-worker?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 64 Interviews