Grimshaw-Architects Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Grimshaw-Architects Interview Questions

Interviews at Grimshaw-Architects

2.5

Architectural Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Grimshaw-Architects (New York, NY (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied through a friend. Received an interview, which was casual but professional. The interviewer was interested in my work and what my plans were. I haven't heard back from them yet.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grimshaw-Architects (New York, NY (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

First off, when I applied they responded within 48 hours. Initially I assumed that was a great sign. I entered the building with confidence as I was interviewed by two people simultaneously (one from HR). After 40minutes of discussion, I was told to send a follow-up email with information and they would contact me if I matched the requirements within two weeks. Well I did just that, however, its been over a month and no response. Gee, thanks. I would've even appreciated a rejection, however, they lack human morale.

Architectural Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Grimshaw-Architects (New York, NY (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview followed by an in-person interview with two Associate Principals. They both asked different questions and seemed at odds with each other, with lots of interruptions and funny looks. We talked over my portfolio and the work I specialize in.

Experienced Part 2 Architect Interview

Interview

Worked hard to send an application in but received a reply just 4 hours later saying they would 'not be moving forward.'
    This was sent at 10PM on a Friday night just after I sent the application so clearly they have some sort of automated filter which makes no sense.

Company Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Grimshaw-Architects (London, England).

Interview

The process to get me in for an interview was quick (3 working days from sending my CV to being interviewed). Interview conducted by the CFO and Financial Controller in the London office, which was nice looking.

Interview was focused on my work experience and mostly competency based questions. After which I was given an excel based aptitude test; and this is where I taught this was a joke, as it was super easy.

In the end, the feedback was that they had no doubt about my competency and ability to do the job but concerned about my history of not staying long enough in previous jobs (minimum one year 2 months). Which makes me question why waste everyone's time when my CV clearly provided this information in the first place?

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Grimshaw-Architects in December 2018.

Interview

Went for an Interview. Still waiting for response after couple months. HR are slow at responding, and keeping you up to date. Would be better for them to let you know when to expect a response, so you don't have to keep waiting and guessing.

Interview Questions

• Interview was pretty easy, and casual. And generally positive. Provided an overview of the company projects and what they are looking for, and specifically asking questions on what your aspirations and career goals are, and what you can contribute to the team.   Answer Question

BIM Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Grimshaw-Architects (London, England) in July 2018.

Interview

Interview set with recruitment Company. Sent portfolio and CV and got invited for a chat. Very classic interview: questions about previous experiences and how was my role. On the BIM side, technical questions about workflow.
    Very nice environment and relaxed conversation.

Part II Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grimshaw-Architects (London, England) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview takes about 1 hour with around 30-40 mins to present my own work and 20 mins introduction of current project and practice. The overall atmosphere is very positive, though I didn't get offer in the end due to my poor preparation, it's a very helpful experience for my future job application

Part-I Architectural Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grimshaw-Architects (London, England) in August 2017.

Interview

The overall atmosphere of the interview was pleasant. I was interviewed by two associates. They introduced the company profile, structure and the projects they were currently working on. I was asked to present my projects and portfolio, which they listened and paid close attention to, asked questions which were relevant, things that were interesting to them. Nothing unexpected. At the end of the session there was space for my questions as well.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Grimshaw-Architects in April 2017.

Interview

I e-mailed them my resume and got an interview invitation a couple of days later. The interview was online (video call). It was smooth and comfortable. I was offered an internship offer 4 weeks later.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.