Groundwork Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Groundwork Interview Questions

Updated 29 Sep 2017

Employability Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Groundwork in September 2017.

Interview

The panel was lovely. It was a competency based interview. Questions were very relevant to the role. Know your stuff abd do your research. A good experience. I came second...so was dissapointed. However, they said they will keep me in mind for further roles, which is refreshing.

Interview Questions

• How would you decide which programme is suitable for a candidate?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a target proven environment   Answer Question
    • How would you gather evidenve for client allegibility for an employability programme?   Answer Question

Senior Project Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ipswich, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Groundwork (Ipswich, England) in March 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview, face to face interview one week later.
    The telephone interview followed an initial check on your background and then questions from a checklist of questions that were supplied previously. There was a calm and reassuring approach and plenty of time to answer questions.
    The formal interview was with a panel of 3 and an observer from Change Agents.
    I was given a topic previously to present and suggest some actions if I was successful in securing the job which I was asked to deliver initially. I was also given a list of questions to be asked 15 minutes before the interview and provided a quiet area to look at these.
    The interview took approximately 40 minutes and consisted of 8 questions about my skills and experience and how to deal with situations with time for me to ask questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• What attributes can you offer if you were successful in obtaining the job?   1 Answer

Project Support Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Groundwork (London, England) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied with a cover letter and CV at the end of September.
    Heard back within a week.
    Attended interview at London office at the start of October.
    Interview involved a short (30 minutes) Excel test - finding information from a database, organising information in a particular way etc - which was followed by the interview itself.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Groundwork?   1 Answer
    • What skills do you have?   1 Answer
    • What attracted you to this role?   1 Answer

Programmer Manager/Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Groundwork (London, England).

Interview

Informal. There is always a question on policies and procedures, and you'll need to mention health and safety, risk assessments, child safe guarding, photo consent, equalities and diversity, etc etc. it will be likely that there will be a question on project management and managing multiple projects to time and budget, along with a question on experience of community development programmes.

Interview Questions

• Good questions to capture exactly what the job entails.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.