Haart Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Haart

Talk anonymously with Consulting India professionals

Anonymous Employee in Cam, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Haart (Cam, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

Very organised, responsive and questions specific. The interviewee explained what the role is, working hours, promotion and training prospective. I was offered to get help at any time if any questions during the process.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience to work in this industry? Why would you like to work for this company? Are you willing to work in the weekend too? Do you hold a manual driving license?
    Answer Question

Haart

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Haart in Jun 2021

Interview

Such a long interview process, took a long time, had a informal telephone interview, formal telephone interview, literacy and numeracy test, zoom interview and there was still 1 more interview to do. A long process for an administrator.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Haart (Dhaka) in Jul 2018

Interview

No Offer Negative Experience Average Interview Application I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Haart (Newport, Newport, Wales) in July 2016. Interview Extremely long interview process (7 stages) including psychometric, literacy and numeracy tests, 1 telephone interview, 2 face-to-face interviews and a morning meeting induction. Passed all tests and felt I left a good impression on the manager and team. I am a graduate with sales experience and ambition to progress within the company. Was told I was rejected for over-experience and over-knowledge for the role itself. They advertise many incentives like… Show More

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colchester, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Haart (Colchester, England, England) in Jan 2018

Interview

Application process took forever, from online application to telephone interview to online assessments to face-to-face interview, absolutely no communication from recruitment unless I called them to get an update. Got to the face to face interview was told I’d go onto a trial shift and never heard back when I called in the manager was always in a meeting and since I’ve stopped trying I’ve heard nothing back. I genuinely wish I could be compensated for the time wasted with this company (6 weeks plus) if your in work go ahead and apply but if your unemployed and wanting a new career don’t waste your time with these.

Interview Questions
  • What 3 qualities makes an estate agent successful?

Haart

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Haart

Interview

Preliminary interview with existing company manager. Process informal and relaxed, which was comfortable but felt slightly unprofessional. Questions and discussions varied on topic but had focus on brand attraction and less on managerial experience. Very concerned the interviewing manager asked if I was married, how long I had been married and if I have plans to have children.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Haart (Colchester, England, England) in Sep 2016

Interview

Applied for the job online. Got an email to say that I had got to the next stage and will need to answer a questionnaire. There was not a link to the questionnaire anywhere, but then I get an email a couple of hours later saying I was not successful in my application!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport, Newport, Wales, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Haart (Newport, Newport, Wales, Wales) in Jul 2016

Interview

Extremely long interview process (7 stages) including psychometric, literacy and numeracy tests, 1 telephone interview, 2 face-to-face interviews and a morning meeting induction. Passed all tests and felt I left a good impression on the manager and team. I am a graduate with sales experience and ambition to progress within the company. Was told I was rejected for over-experience and over-knowledge for the role itself. They advertise many incentives like clear progression structure, but seems that it is very dependant on branch culture and whether they want you to stay stagnant in one position for the benefit of the team.

Interview Questions
  • Your goals and aspirations, what do you know about Haart, why do you want to work for Haart etc.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Haart (Bedford, England, England) in Jun 2016

Interview

The process was quick, effective and informative. All the people involved knew the tools, techniques and how to put people at ease. The personality profile was very informative and helped me understand the culture of the organisation. The process was to understand how I fit into a sales arena more than what experience do I have as I can learn new skills.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Haart (London, England, England) in Apr 2016

Interview

The interview was more about getting to know me and my previous experience. Not too intense and was in the office so you get a feel for the environment.

Interview Questions
  • What previous experience did I have in Sales?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Haart (London, England, England) in Jan 2015

Interview

The initial interview was laid back and informative and made me feel at ease, the interviewer was open and friendly and let me know at the end of the interview that I had reached the next stage. The 'branch experience day' gave me a very negative view of the company as a whole, I found the staff disinterested and unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • During the branch experience day, we were asked to call clients and try and book them for a viewing at a property.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews