Hyperama Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hyperama

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England, England

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Hyperama (Nottingham, England, England)

Interview

Quick appointment, interview went well, then completely ruined by complete and total lack of feedback, no response whatsoever despite my requesting the same from the interviewer who had asked me to connect on linkedin. Extremely disappointed at the poor level of professionalism.

Interview Questions
  • Usual competency based questions answered i believe well as at the end of the discussion the interviewer said i was an ideal candidate and just what he was looking for. Obviously not true.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Peterborough, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyperama (Peterborough, England, England) in Sep 2013

Interview

There wasnt much i didnt even know about the company and they still gave me the job i wish i never worked there in the first place even the store manger was swearing at the customers on my first day

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyperama (Nottingham, England, England) in Jun 2013

Interview

2 Interviews before the offer. The first one with the technical manager with practical question on case scenarios, cbm calculations, export documents and a second one with the sales manager on general questions on my CV, personality, strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions
  • Case scenarios and actual numerical test on cbm calculation. But anyone can cope if she/he uses common sense.
RSS Feed</>Embed