Hyundai Mobis Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hyundai Mobis Interview Questions

Interviews at Hyundai Mobis

2.9

HMI Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis.

Interview

In-person interview with some technical questions. Be prepared to talk about your education progress, projects and answer basic behavioral questions. Know how to relate your education to the job. The interview concluded with a brief tour of the the facility.

Human Resources Business Partner HRBP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (Anaheim, CA (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Phone screen with internal recruiter was great. Was then invited to a virtual panel interview with four other associates. Two of them were great. One other was rude & the manager was completely unprepared.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your most difficult employee relations experience.   1 Answer

Purchasing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. I had interviews with HR, manager, and supervisor. Due to covid-19, instead of meeting face to face, I had a video interview. They generally ask about yourself and the company.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (Detroit, MI (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

One hour panel interview format with HR, hiring manager, team member, senior manager. Started with HR asking about 10 situational questions lasting 30 minutes. The remaining 30 minutes discussing various project and product experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with the language barrier working with non US based colleagues?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (Plymouth, MI (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

1. An HR representative called me and asked few basic questions about the Salary requirements visa status etc. It was smooth and simple.
    2. Was called for an on-site interview. Explained about the work Profile and asked few basic questions. Interview was easy. Took about an hour.
    3. Job was offered.
    4. Offered less salary , not great benifits and rejected the offer.

Interview Questions

• Work flexibility to match timings with korean team   1 Answer

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (Ontario, CA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Extremely brief. Roughly 30 Minutes. 3 People were interviewing me, but only one person was asking the questions.

It wasn't that great of an experience because it seemed like two of them didn't even want to be there. They looked annoyed and bothered to be there, and it ruined the vibe of the place. I was never intending to accept an offer from Hyundai Mobis, as I just wanted to use that for interview practice.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about team projects? Describe a team project that you participated in.   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (Mobile, AL (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Three interviews in sucessive depth. It was fine, about what you would expect from a standard interview. Would not recommend preparing in depth for the work. I a am fo you for is i a am.

Internship Interview

Interview

Just fit questions, no technical ones. Describe times you've had to work with people or make decisions. Not too stressful just checking personality and a vague sense of competency. You know, the normal.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis.

Interview

Had 4 rounds of the interview process. 2 on-campus rounds and 2 in their office. Out of these, 2 rounds were technical, 1 HR and the final round was a behavioural+technical , interviewed by the MD.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (Lansing, MI (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

I first had an interview with company at job fair , and then did the phone interview.
    At the job fair, I interviewed with 4 different people from R&D and software development team. One of the interviewer asked me some technical questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.